Something About Bo

I have noticed that and I LOVE it. I think it's the kind of element that has been missing from this coaching staff for a long time. It shows the heart of the coach and the emphasis he puts on winning. Rage and fear are great motivators!

It reminds me of myself after a loss except Bo is a little more reasonable. :)

:yeah My wife doesn't even like to be in the house if things aren't going well for the Huskers. Had a friend over to watch the Mizzu game with me, I warned him ahead of time that I am VERY passionate!!! Needless to say, during the first three quarters of that game I kind of scared him :) . During the fourth quarter I was going crazy, even he was rooting for the Huskers (I think he felt if he didn't he might not get out of my house alive :woo ).

Speaking of TO and his emotion, you never knew he had any. No matter what happened he was soooooooooo stoic. Whether things were going good or bad, he seemed to always have the same stone face. Actually, I really respected him for that, he always showed such class. Now, I am not saying Bo doesn't have class at all, it's kind of cool to see him get so fired up. I seem to remember Bo pitching his head set at the end of the VT game, he was PISSED! Anyway, they are two very different personalities TO and Bo, love them both for who they are.

:yeah My wife doesn't even like to be in the house if things aren't going well for the Huskers. Had a friend over to watch the Mizzu game with me, I warned him ahead of time that I am VERY passionate!!! Needless to say, during the first three quarters of that game I kind of scared him :) . During the fourth quarter I was going crazy, even he was rooting for the Huskers (I think he felt if he didn't he might not get out of my house alive :woo ).

That sounds like my place in WI. If a local is over watching the game, they think we're nuts. (Maybe my comment during the game about wishing Sue would rip Gabbert's head off and toss his helmet/head to the Missouri fans in the stands WAS a little over the top...... <_< ) Packer fans have NOTHING on Husker fans.

One thing i have noticed is how much he loves to do "The Bo Pelini Show" :sarcasm I know it can't be his favorite thing to do, but guessing contractually obligated to do so. Would like to see him actually enjoying the show and relaying the message to the fans on why we still love the Huskers win or lose.

I have noticed that and I LOVE it. I think it's the kind of element that has been missing from this coaching staff for a long time. It shows the heart of the coach and the emphasis he puts on winning. Rage and fear are great motivators!

It reminds me of myself after a loss except Bo is a little more reasonable. :)

:yeah

I am definitely not the spelling police, but this made me laugh:

corgual

CORDIAL and GIDDY... I AM the spelling police. Even tho I misspell stuff all the time... Sorry.

Its ok im a bad speller, and i figure if i can get them close enough youll get what im saying.

Absulotly not a probmel...

My biggest thing with Bo is that he preaches not getting too high or getting too low after wins and losses.

Yet sometimes it appears he doesn't take his own advice. When they win, he's not necessarily the happiest guy in the world, but he always says that the team did good things, that he's proud of them, but that they need to get back to work.

When they lose, he's quick and concise when he answers questions, and he's pretty rude to the media. I think if anything he needs to do a better job of taking the bad with the good.

That sounds like my place in WI. If a local is over watching the game, they think we're nuts. (Maybe my comment during the game about wishing Sue would rip Gabbert's head off and toss his helmet/head to the Missouri fans in the stands WAS a little over the top...... <_< ) Packer fans have NOTHING on Husker fans.

where are you in wisconsin? i got family all over there.