Something About Bo

You ever notice when he loses hes pissed. I dont mean like some other coaches ive seen where they look sorta down or whipped. He genuenly is pissed off, i would hate to be a player the next days practice after i pissed him off. Though when he wins he is very corgual and somewhat gitty. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Havent seen to many coaches get absolutelly livid after a game.

I have noticed that and I LOVE it. I think it's the kind of element that has been missing from this coaching staff for a long time. It shows the heart of the coach and the emphasis he puts on winning. Rage and fear are great motivators!

It reminds me of myself after a loss except Bo is a little more reasonable. :)

I have noticed that and I LOVE it. I think it's the kind of element that has been missing from this coaching staff for a long time. It shows the heart of the coach and the emphasis he puts on winning. Rage and fear are great motivators!

:yeah

I am definitely not the spelling police, but this made me laugh:

corgual

He expects perfection from himself and his team and is disappointed when it is not attained. He holds everyone to this standard, coaches, players, ball boys, etc. This is the type of accountability needed to build a solid foundation for a championship caliber program.

corgual

I thought perhaps I was missing something so I doubled checked it. There are no spelling errors.

Sometimes volatility is okay. But passion is essential and doesn't require open anger or jubilence. I like to see a coach upset with losing, but at the same time, most good coaches, even though very passionate, keep their actions and words in check. They use the anger they feel from losing to motivate themselves and the team.

Was Woody Hays better than TO?

Was Bobby Knight better than Wooden?

Nope, all four had passion and success. Wearing emotions on one's sleeve is probably something that most coaches grow out of. If you notice many of the defensive coordinators are volatile bordering on "plum skerry" on the sidelines and in coaching their D's . Few head coaches are that way. I suspect Bo who is still getting his sea legs as a HC will always be genuine but over time become less volatile in public reaction. TO was a passionate coach, but not publicly volatile. Head coaches over time know that things are never as good as a surprising win or as bad as a unexpected a**kickin and dealing with both are part of the job description.

corgual

CORDIAL and GIDDY... I AM the spelling police. Even tho I misspell stuff all the time... Sorry.

corgual

CORDIAL and GIDDY... I AM the spelling police. Even tho I misspell stuff all the time... Sorry.

Its ok im a bad speller, and i figure if i can get them close enough youll get what im saying.