tech boards...

ctaylor

Their scout board is the most good natured board I've ever seen.

agreed. and on a wide range of topics as well. its refreshing i guess after having to peek over the top of my keyboard at what i was going to see next over on tigerboard. that place is like a car wreck.

this thread says it all

I hate the Bugeaters because...

IHate the Bugeaters because...they changed their nickname! 10x better than the Banana Slugs, 1000X better than another "tiger", or "cat", or "bulldog". If you come across a stroke of genius like "bugeaters", you stick with it man.

It's better than the movie "Death Bed: The Bed That Eats People".

... One time I helped an elderly Husker couple find their car after a game and after not taking their gas money for driving them around the parking lot they threw a $10 at me and said, "Then the first 2 beers are on us then", then they took off. Sure NU just kicked the dog out of us and those beers were good, but they might have put my eye out throwing money at me.

Be wary of the scout board.

There are a few realists, yet many of them don't take stats seriously unless they go in their favor. (Like a thread over there that says they have a more impressive defense because they have more TFL's and sacks, even though they have played 1 more game than us, played a non-BCS school, and Rice, one of the worst teams in college football... <_< )

Best way to talk with them is to be sarcastic and not even try to get analytical, otherwise they don't accept it.