Texas Tech, You're Going Down!

I wouldn't go as far as saying you smoked us. You looked like s##t just like we did. If you are the king of the north, we're in trouble. The biggest test of the season is Saturday and like I said, TT pounds you fools into the ground.

I would go so far as to say you got smoked.

Spotted you 12 points. You're welcome. Nebraska defense made you like boys among men all game long. You're defense gave up 20 points in under 5 minutes.

You lost by 15 points at home after blowing a twelve point lead at home in one quater.. You got smoked.

btw.. You'll get smoked again next year! In fact I believe we're going to see ANOTHER 20 year run. So get used to it..

No matter what happens with Nebraska and Texas Tech on Saturday the fact that Mizzou got smoked will still remain.

Don't worry though, Nebraska is going to smack Texas Tech in the mouth and then we can move on to how Iowa State is going to smoke us and then Baylor and so on and so forth until you have nothing left to smack talk about and you will have wasted your entire season waiting for us to lose, but all you're going to see is Nebraska putting up W after W and you will have followed Nebraska instead of your beaten and battered tigers as they finish off the season with a lovely 2nd or third place finish in the BIG XII north and a trip to the Indepenence Bowl in Beautiful Shreveport Louisiana.. So thank you for your support.. Go Big Red!

Yeah!!!! MORE Koolaid! Keep it flowing!

Lee has a 70yd + TD reception and two more 20yd+ TD receptions. Helu has a TD and Mendoza gets his first. Paul runs one back from 97.2 yds.. :w00t That along with our D's 14 points = a serious arse whoopin AND A LONG TIME COMING.

..........wait..... does this really sound that crazy? :dunno

:koolaid2:

don't matter...we win and our D confirms it's legit Saturday afternoon while OU is laying the wood to the horns.

The Nub's better bring a better game then they did against the Tigers if they want to beat TT. I personally see TT hanging at least 45 on you. Good luck sukka.

It may seem like it, but in reality it's not sad or pathetic that you're hanging around here talking trash after we just smoked your team. On your home turf.

Nope. Not pathetic at all.

I wouldn't go as far as saying you smoked us. You looked like s##t just like we did. If you are the king of the north, we're in trouble. The biggest test of the season is Saturday and like I said, TT pounds you fools into the ground.

Mhm you mean that Texas is gonna pound you next week right? And what Oklahoma State is going to do to you Saturday

The Nub's better bring a better game then they did against the Tigers if they want to beat TT. I personally see TT hanging at least 45 on you. Good luck sukka.

It may seem like it, but in reality it's not sad or pathetic that you're hanging around here talking trash after we just smoked your team. On your home turf.

Nope. Not pathetic at all.

You are SOOOOOO concerned about letting us know that YOU think we are going down but I think YOU should be worrying about Oklahoma State..