Greg Sharpe

Bo is nearly as exciting as Tom Osborne used to be in his show, at least from what I remember of Tom in the 70s. Maybe he got better over the years, but once I moved in the early 80s I didn't get it until this year when I finally got Fox Sports Midwest. Bo always looks like he wants to get it over with as quickly as possible, which I can respect, but it doesn't make for much of a show. Sharpe is talking to a chair, and there's not much he can do with it.

absolutely agree. sharpe does a decent job on the show but its obvious that bo doesn't want to be there.

Bo is nearly as exciting as Tom Osborne used to be in his show, at least from what I remember of Tom in the 70s. Maybe he got better over the years, but once I moved in the early 80s I didn't get it until this year when I finally got Fox Sports Midwest. Bo always looks like he wants to get it over with as quickly as possible, which I can respect, but it doesn't make for much of a show. Sharpe is talking to a chair, and there's not much he can do with it.

absolutely agree. sharpe does a decent job on the show but its obvious that bo doesn't want to be there.

it's still light years ahead of Rose giving Cally the reach around every week... thought of that fiasco makes me want to puke

I like Sharpe and think he does a good job.

Love Sharpe as he does a great job. I would like to hear Kugler call an NU game, but with him being an NU grad, I'm afraid he'd be too homerish. He does such a great job on Westwood One that I'm sure that same professionalism would come across in his calling of an NU game.

I don't think Kugler would be too homerish. I think USC is pretty fair when they need to be. The only question I would have is would he have to/even want to give up his NFL gig with Westwood One? I think he calls a great game though. I especially liked listening during the NCAA basketball tournament.

Some could say that some of the bits on USC might be inappropriate for the voice of the Huskers, but it doesn't really bother me.

I live out of state so I listen to all of the football, basketball, and baseball games that I don't get on TV. I would sync up the TV and radio, but the delay in the internet feed is behind the TV feed and I don't have a DVR.

I really liked Pavelka and I still enjoy listening to him on the basketball calls. He is becoming more and more mistake prone, but him and Matt Davison have a blast and are a joy to listen to.

I didn't care for Warren Swain.

Jim Rose wasn't the best for football, but was very good at baseball... and there are a lot more baseball games not on TV than football games.

Greg Sharpe is growing on me. It seemed like it took him awhile to get going, but I seem to enjoy his football broadcasts more and more each time. His baseball call leaves a lot to be desired and leaves me wishing Rose was back at the helm.

The football coaches show has always been boring. I do enjoy watching it however when they are replaying plays from a game I didn't get to see on TV.

I really like Kugler, calling games anyway. I don't really care for the format of shows like USC, so I don't regularly listen to it. But I doubt he would give up the sweet gig with Westwood One.

Love Sharpe as he does a great job. I would like to hear Kugler call an NU game, but with him being an NU grad, I'm afraid he'd be too homerish. He does such a great job on Westwood One that I'm sure that same professionalism would come across in his calling of an NU game.

I don't think Kugler would be too homerish. I think USC is pretty fair when they need to be. The only question I would have is would he have to/even want to give up his NFL gig with Westwood One? I think he calls a great game though. I especially liked listening during the NCAA basketball tournament.

Some could say that some of the bits on USC might be inappropriate for the voice of the Huskers, but it doesn't really bother me.

USC inappropriate? That's funny. Those who think anything on USC is inappropriate would be flat out wrong.

I have been thinking what a wonderful addition Greg Sharpe has been for the Nebraska football program. I really enjoy hearing his radio call when I have to listen on the radio and wish we weren't in the age of delay so I could listen play by play and watch TV at the same time..

Greg Sharpe, he knows whats going on in the game, he gets excited and he shows it, he's got a great voice for radio and I really like his style..

Thank goodness Jim Rose is gone and we get spared the Rosisms like Memorial Stadium being "Ole Grandma". It's nice to know which player actually made the play, how much time is left and what quarter it really is.

I kind of miss Kent Pavelka, but now days I don't think I would trade him for Greg Sharpe..

I want John Madden back... :horns2

USC inappropriate? That's funny. Those who think anything on USC is inappropriate would be flat out wrong.

Entirely subjective.

Entirely subjective.

In the factual sense.

I haven't listened to a radio broadcast of a game in years.

Me either, the last one I remember was when I was real young and we were playing Rice and I think Rice made a field goal in the final seconds to kill our shutout LOL.

I love listening to the games on the radio. Nothing better than sitting out in my man cave with radio on listening to the Huskers and watching another gave on the TV (if NU is not on the TV that is).