Bo's Postgame

Stu

usually he is blunt, but damn, he is being just RUDE!

He's not really answering anything, he's just ticked as hell...

"how disappointing is this loss?"

STARE DOWN FROM BO... "Next question..."

You people drive me crazy about these threads on Bo's behavior during a post game interview.

Were you happy about this lose????

Did you get sick and disgusted while watching this game???

Did you see Bo at half time walking off the field and then turning around to notice the crowd booing???

Did you see how horrible our Offense is???? VT, Mizzou, and TT took us 4 quarters until we scored a TD

Did you see the easy drop passes and poor execution????

If you're truely a Husker fan this game should've gotten your blood boiled with all of the Offensive miscues and having a coach show some emotion after this embarrassing loss and telling it as it is. Our Offensive Lineman didn't come ready to play, our QB can't throw the ball even if his life was on the line, and our WR's are dropping the easiest passes that WR's dream about.

agreed

This is and will always continue to be my problem with Bo until he fixes it.

I get the questions are stupid and nobody in their right mind would ask them, but reporters aren't in their right mind. They are reporters. It's what they do. Bo needs to learn to take the good with the bad and stop getting all pissy after a loss. If he is going to be calm and rational after a win, he needs to be calm and rational after a loss.

You're right lets be sooo happy and calm about this pathetic showing that our so dearly Huskers showed today. Hell Bo should just skip to the post game interview room smiling about this loss.

Seriously our Offense is terrible and several times we had perfect field position and we couldn't do anything that envolved pass blocking and catching the football.

usually he is blunt, but damn, he is being just RUDE!

He's not really answering anything, he's just ticked as hell...

"how disappointing is this loss?"

STARE DOWN FROM BO... "Next question..."

You people drive me crazy about these threads on Bo's behavior during a post game interview.

Were you happy about this loss????

Did you get sick and disgusted while watching this game???

Did you see Bo at half time walking off the field and then turning around to notice the crowd booing???

Did you see how horrible our Offense is???? VT, Mizzou, and TT took us 4 quarters until we scored a TD

Did you see the easy drop passes and poor execution????

If you're truely a Husker fan this game should've gotten your blood boiled with all of the Offensive miscues and having a coach show some emotion after this embarrassing loss and telling it as it is. Our Offensive Lineman didn't come ready to play, our QB can't throw the ball even if his life was on the line, and our WR's are dropping the easiest passes that WR's dream about.

I get the questions are stupid and nobody in their right mind would ask them, but reporters aren't in their right mind. They are reporters. It's what they do. Bo needs to learn to take the good with the bad and stop getting all pissy after a loss. If he is going to be calm and rational after a win, he needs to be calm and rational after a loss.

You're right lets be sooo happy and calm about this pathetic showing that our so dearly Huskers showed today. Hell Bo should just skip to the post game interview room smiling about this loss.

That is not what I'm saying.

My point is that he takes these losses very hard, harder than almost any of us. Sometimes, your team just loses. It's pretty simple how that works out.

It's obvious the team did extremely poor today, but after one thing went wrong it just all snowballed.

Bo just needs to practice what he preaches. Don't get too high after a win, and don't get too low after a loss. They happen. You gotta deal with it. That's football, and that's sports.

I like Bo and I'm glad he's here, but he's paid a lot of money to represent this school and in some regard the state as well and I don't think it's too much to expect him to address the media with class and respect, even after a crappy game.

Excellent point! There is no room for classless jerks in this program who are paid millions for being a smart ass. The press has every right to expect informative answers to questions, not to get stared down like they are idiots for asking a simple question. Without the state and local media coverage and the $$$ millons of dollars spent by the media, this state, and the fans promoting the games, buying advertising, season tickets, souvenirs, food, etc., Nebraska football would be no more important than high school volleyball. We all support this team financially. Grow up, Bo! Don't bite the hands that feed you!!! You will answer to us or you WILL be gone, like BC! :angry:

Pelini showed up to the presser after the game with his tired 6-year old tantrum.

As soon as the media gets a false start penalty, gives up a huge home run pass with under a minute to go, or gives up 35 points in the first 10 minutes of any game, Bo, then you can keep up the immature routine.

What do you expect to ask them after the game?

You gave the Blackshirts back on Friday. Obviously the media/fans care about that. Pfff...just look on here and see all of the idiots with the "throw da bones" smilies. It's the kooks who think this team is actually worth a crap that want to know...OOOOO...OOOOO...is Bo giving the Blackshirts back after a driving rain in Missouri in which ONE player played the game of his life?

Get a grip Husker fans. Say this in your best Dennis Green voice...

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

Nebraska doesn't have a quality win all year and will struggle to beat Iowa State, Colorado and Kansas.

Don't worry anymore about Oklahoma. It's not happening.

You got out-coached, out-executed, and out-classed today by TEXAS TECH. That's right...TEXAS TECH!

You could tell this game was over when the PA started blaring a song on a kickoff. The entire Tech bench was rolling to the beat and having fun. Nebraska's buttholes were so tight and embarassed they sat there with their heads down with ZERO energy.

Way to get your team prepared Bo, you classless jerk.

Seriously our Offense is terrible and several times we had perfect field position and we couldn't do anything that envolved pass blocking and catching the football.

Id MUCH rather have a coach thats get POed and rude when some moron reporter ask an inane question than more moron like Clownahan who doesn't care one way or the other. Sure Bo is not real media savvy but hes growing into the job and hes one of the sharpest football minds out there in the college game.

I like Bo and I'm glad he's here, but he's paid a lot of money to represent this school and in some regard the state as well and I don't think it's too much to expect him to address the media with class and respect, even after a crappy game.

Excellent point! There is no room for classless jerks in this program who are paid millions for being a smart ass. The press has every right to expect informative answers to questions, not to get stared down like they are idiots for asking a simple question. Without the state and local media coverage and the $$$ millons of dollars spent by the media, this state, and the fans promoting the games, buying advertising, season tickets, souvenirs, food, etc., Nebraska football would be no more important than high school volleyball. We all support this team financially. Grow up, Bo! Don't bite the hands that feed you!!! You will answer to us or you WILL be gone, like BC! :angry:

Oh please!!!! You think the media like Travis Justice and their ilk pay Bo's salary??? I have an idea Nebraska media..... QUIT ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!!! You sound like some whiny reporter who got yelled at by Pelini. The media in general is a joke anymore most of the sport guys are frustrated wannabe jocks anyway.

Pelini showed up to the presser after the game with his tired 6-year old tantrum.

As soon as the media gets a false start penalty, gives up a huge home run pass with under a minute to go, or gives up 35 points in the first 10 minutes of any game, Bo, then you can keep up the immature routine.

You gave the Blackshirts back on Friday. Obviously the media/fans care about that. Pfff...just look on here and see all of the idiots with the "throw da bones" smilies. It's the kooks who think this team is actually worth a crap that want to know...OOOOO...OOOOO...is Bo giving the Blackshirts back after a driving rain in Missouri in which ONE player played the game of his life?

Nebraska doesn't have a quality win all year and will struggle to beat Iowa State, Colorado and Kansas.

You got out-coached, out-executed, and out-classed today by TEXAS TECH. That's right...TEXAS TECH!

You could tell this game was over when the PA started blaring a song on a kickoff. The entire Tech bench was rolling to the beat and having fun. Nebraska's buttholes were so tight and embarassed they sat there with their heads down with ZERO energy.

youre stupid, go back and suck Billy and Steve's _______.

classless jerk?, he was god TO YOU and everyone else after last thursday night. SUPPORT your coach no matter what. Your pissed for how he acted in a press conference after that game. Were your parents related or somethin.

youre stupid, go back and suck Billy and Steve's _______.

classless jerk?, he was god TO YOU and everyone else after last thursday night. SUPPORT your coach no matter what. Your pissed for how he acted in a press conference after that game. Were your parents related or somethin.

Goodbye...