Bo's Postgame

Stu

You ask a bulldog competitor how it feels to lose?

I guess this reporter goes up to someone after a family member has died and ask them if they feel sad. Or if someone gets robbed if they feel angry?

It's an insanely stupid question just looking to get Bo angry. I'm actually surprised Bo didn't end the PC right there and would not blame him if he had.

The sad part is Willie, they DO ask those idiotic questions. Journalism is dead in this country.

They are a bunch of parrots. They repeat, and just don't report.

Do you want a passionate, emotional coach or do you want a cool, calm rational coach (we had one of those)? You get the good with the bad. I don't care if he was pissed. He should be. I hate coaches that can put on any face you want them to (Saban, Rich Rod, etc.). Give me honesty anyday. If I was a media guy I would be happy if he yelled at me. He should be angry. He's going to light a fire under the offensive staff and the offense in general. Let it out. He is not TO and never, ever will be. If you can't accept that you might struggle for the next several years (or several days, until he leaves to replace JoePa :P)

I have to agree on his poor behavior. Like he always preaches that his players have to be great in all elements of their game then so does he. Coaching also happens after losses and the head coach has to meet the idiot reporters and respond like a head coach should. I saw Suh's post game press conference and he wasn't being a real jerk.

Personally I'm glad to finally see a coach tell the media how it is. Them morons ask stupid questions like that they deserve to get their head bit off. Greg Sharp didnt get his head bit off. Rude maybe, but they need to quit askin stupid questions. Bringin up the blackshirts, askin about penealties when you know he can't comment anyway, how dissapionting is this, these idiots are lucky he didnt come over and bash their face in. If they can't think of better questions, then skip the damn press conference.

Oh yeah! Triple post!

That was stupid. Just hit the button once man.

I did! The thing kept giving me the error and it had done so on multiple threads. You act like it was intentional. I haven't been on this forum long enough to know all the little kinks and how to avoid them. I posted. It said could't find page. I backed up...refreshed nothing. So i tried it 3 more times each the same checking to see if it worked before posting again. Then they all showed up at once. Chill out.

Do you want a passionate, emotional coach or do you want a cool, calm rational coach (we had one of those)? You get the good with the bad. I don't care if he was pissed. He should be. I hate coaches that can put on any face you want them to (Saban, Rich Rod, etc.). Give me honesty anyday. If I was a media guy I would be happy if he yelled at me. He should be angry. He's going to light a fire under the offensive staff and the offense in general. Let it out. He is not TO and never, ever will be. If you can't accept that you might struggle for the next several years (or several days, until he leaves to replace JoePa :P)

Are you referring to the Clown as cool. calm and rational??

Oh yeah! Triple post!

That was stupid. Just hit the button once man.

I did! The thing kept giving me the error and it had done so on multiple threads. You act like it was intentional. I haven't been on this forum long enough to know all the little kinks and how to avoid them. I posted. It said could't find page. I backed up...refreshed nothing. So i tried it 3 more times each the same checking to see if it worked before posting again. Then they all showed up at once. Chill out.

LOL he didn't waste any time jumping on you about that. Chill out BRPW.

usually he is blunt, but damn, he is being just RUDE!

He's not really answering anything, he's just ticked as hell...

"how disappointing is this loss?"

STARE DOWN FROM BO... "Next question..."

You people drive me crazy about these threads on Bo's behavior during a post game interview.

Were you happy about this loss????

Did you get sick and disgusted while watching this game???

Did you see Bo at half time walking off the field and then turning around to notice the crowd booing???

Did you see how horrible our Offense is???? VT, Mizzou, and TT took us 4 quarters until we scored a TD

Did you see the easy drop passes and poor execution????

If you're truely a Husker fan this game should've gotten your blood boiled with all of the Offensive miscues and having a coach show some emotion after this embarrassing loss and telling it as it is. Our Offensive Lineman didn't come ready to play, our QB can't throw the ball even if his life was on the line, and our WR's are dropping the easiest passes that WR's dream about.

I don't see why people fire at Bo over these postgame loss press conferences. I mean he doesnt ignore every question, he does have a calm attitude towards the people that ask him rational questions and he shows a level of harshness towards people who ask stupid questions.

I am not sure, but im wondering if the same reporters show up to these press conferences, im starting to realize that the same reporters ask the same stupid questions every game and Bo gives them the same answer.

This is and will always continue to be my problem with Bo until he fixes it.

I get the questions are stupid and nobody in their right mind would ask them, but reporters aren't in their right mind. They are reporters. It's what they do. Bo needs to learn to take the good with the bad and stop getting all pissy after a loss. If he is going to be calm and rational after a win, he needs to be calm and rational after a loss.