I GIVE UP !

I've had it with this pathetic Husker football team. Their game today was absolutely the biggest joke I ever saw. Why is Zac Lee even on the team? He belongs on some high school team. Green is no better. The entire offense stinks. The offensive line stinks. Watson stinks. Cotton stinks. The recievers stink.

The blackshirts should be thrown in the garbage can where they belong. Let the defense wear pink shirts and dresses. People will now shut up about Suh winning the Heisman. That was stupid bullcrap talk in the 1st place.

This team is not good. This team is not mediocre. This team is bad. Real bad. Did they bring Clownahan to coach the huskers today or what?

If Bo wants to compete with anybody except Sun Belt teams, he needs to replace every assistant coach he has and recruit players who know how to play the dam game. Not a bunch of losers like he has now. If he doesn't do that then Bo is not the man for the job and he can pack his bags too.

The win over Mizzu was a complete fluke and everybody knows it. I doubt the huskers will win another game this year except maybe K State. And that's only if a miracle happens. Nebraska should join the Sun Belt Conference and get more easy wins that way. They can't compete in the Big 12 and never will.

I will be pulling for good teams from now on like Florida, Alabama, Virginia Tech etc. They know how to win games. I won't root against the Huskers but I will never watch them again.

As bad as they are, Husker tickets should sell for no more than 5 or 10 a ticket. Charging any more is a rip-off to watch that circus...

i thought my iranian wife went nuts after husker losses, but this one is classic!

I've had it with this pathetic Husker football team. Their game today was absolutely the biggest joke I ever saw. Why is Zac Lee even on the team? He belongs on some high school team. Green is no better. The entire offense stinks. The offensive line stinks. Watson stinks. Cotton stinks. The recievers stink.

The blackshirts should be thrown in the garbage can where they belong. Let the defense wear pink shirts and dresses. People will now shut up about Suh winning the Heisman. That was stupid bullcrap talk in the 1st place.

This team is not good. This team is not mediocre. This team is bad. Real bad. Did they bring Clownahan to coach the huskers today or what?

If Bo wants to compete with anybody except Sun Belt teams, he needs to replace every assistant coach he has and recruit players who know how to play the dam game. Not a bunch of losers like he has now. If he doesn't do that then Bo is not the man for the job and he can pack his bags too.

The win over Mizzu was a complete fluke and everybody knows it. I doubt the huskers will win another game this year except maybe K State. And that's only if a miracle happens. Nebraska should join the Sun Belt Conference and get more easy wins that way. They can't compete in the Big 12 and never will.

I will be pulling for good teams from now on like Florida, Alabama, Virginia Tech etc. They know how to win games. I won't root against the Huskers but I will never watch them again.

As bad as they are, Husker tickets should sell for no more than 5 or 10 a ticket. Charging any more is a rip-off to watch that circus...

Take it you're not a season ticket owner <_< Wanted some cheap....Oh well, C ya! :)

lol, this is satire right? Please tell me I'm right...