Heads up, Husker fans

zoogs

Please stop freaking out.

I'm freaking out too, so I can understand why. We're left in a very scary, vulnerable predicament: our offense can't seem to do anything. No life at all. We need the offense to show us that it can do some damage before we any of us can breathe easier.

But you know what? Talking about it, calling for heads, saying X should be our OC or X should start at X position, isn't going to do help. Why? Because we won't be able to feel at ease until we see something on the field. And it's up to the coaches to do that this week.

Lucky for us, we're getting ISU and Baylor in the coming weeks.

Let's sit back and (hope) to enjoy the show...biting our teeth along the way, but can we stop freaking out now?

Please stop freaking out.

I'm freaking out too, so I can understand why. We're left in a very scary, vulnerable predicament: our offense can't seem to do anything. No life at all. We need the offense to show us that it can do some damage before we any of us can breathe easier.

But you know what? Talking about it, calling for heads, saying X should be our OC or X should start at X position, isn't going to do help. Why? Because we won't be able to feel at ease until we see something on the field. And it's up to the coaches to do that this week.

Let's sit back and (hope) to enjoy the show...biting our teeth along the way, but can we stop freaking out now?

Say that again.

When you're offense is THIS bad there is no gimmie on the schedule. The way NU's offense has played no one on this board should think we will definintely beat ISU or Baylor!

Agreed. Unless our defense is going to score points because the offense can't do it. No game is a gimme.

colorado is beating kansas.

Kansas state beat A&M

Iowa st beating Baylor

wtf is goin on!

KU has jumped ahead. CU has done this 2 straight weeks. KU's D sure does suck, we might be able to put up 14 to 20 points on them!

LOL! I like how you say 14 to 20 points like that's alot. But I guess compared to 10 it is isn't it...

When you're offense is THIS bad there is no gimmie on the schedule. The way NU's offense has played no one on this board should think we will definintely beat ISU or Baylor!

Agreed. Unless our defense is going to score points because the offense can't do it. No game is a gimme.

:yeah I'm just glad the Arkansas St. game is in the rear view mirror.

;)

colorado is beating kansas.

Kansas state beat A&M

Iowa st beating Baylor

wtf is goin on!

KU has jumped ahead. CU has done this 2 straight weeks. KU's D sure does suck, we might be able to put up 14 to 20 points on them!

LOL! I like how you say 14 to 20 points like that's alot. But I guess compared to 10 it is isn't it...

Sorry, forgot to add the :sarcasm