I think its time

ssfranny

For Dr Tom to get on the phone and plead with Turner Gill to come back and be asst head coach/offensive coordinator. Watson calls plays too much like Crapahan and Colorado wasn't exactly impressed with Watson. It became apparent in first half of Mizzou game when in a pouring rain hes having Lee pass the ball. Lee is not a strong passer and we don't have a Nate Swift at WR anymore.

Turner knows how to play good ol fashioned running option game thats what he need to com back to not some watered down WCO. BRING BACK GILL!!!!

If this sh*t persists Bo will HAVE to do something, what do you guys think he may do? Any good O-coordinators out there that'd like to come to Nebraska you think?

Bring back TG or sell the ranch to get P. Johnson......we "must" be able to run the ball!

I agree, it is a MUST. We just need to get somebody in here that will truly commit to making it a priority because without a running threat there is no passing threat...

Not going to happen, but if there were some miracle and it did, we would know that Nebraska was beloved of God.

:worship Well, I know what to pray for tomorrow morning.

Not to be the killjoy, but the problem might be that we just don't have the O line to run that kind of offense. Not to dedhoarse but the O line is no bueno.

Estoy de acuerdo. Necesitamos mas intelegencia y mas dureza.

Having TG on our staff would be nice, but deep down he might have a chip on his shoulder and he certainly wouldn't come back unless he was the HC.

Canning Watson probably not the answer. We don't know what plays he called, how many were changed at the line? During the MU game, there was balanced play calling but noone knew that until 2 days later when they explained why we were passing so much. The problem is with Lee. He has had his chances to perform, unfortunatly he does not have the makeup to be a B12 QB.

For Dr Tom to get on the phone and plead with Turner Gill to come back and be asst head coach/offensive coordinator. Watson calls plays too much like Crapahan and Colorado wasn't exactly impressed with Watson. It became apparent in first half of Mizzou game when in a pouring rain hes having Lee pass the ball. Lee is not a strong passer and we don't have a Nate Swift at WR anymore.

Turner knows how to play good ol fashioned running option game thats what he need to com back to not some watered down WCO. BRING BACK GILL!!!!

The ENTIRE COACHING STAFF needs to be fired today! BO is a great defensive co-ordinator but is not HEAD COACH material. They need to recruit players who know how to play football, not a bunch of losers they have now. There is nobody worth a crap on that team except for maybe Suh. But I don't care anymore anyway, I am pulling for Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, So Cal and good teams like that. Gonna buy sweatshirts of ALL those teams and wear them proudly and take my Husker gear to Goodwill where it belongs...

The ENTIRE COACHING STAFF needs to be fired today! BO is a great defensive co-ordinator but is not HEAD COACH material. They need to recruit players who know how to play football, not a bunch of losers they have now. There is nobody worth a crap on that team except for maybe Suh. But I don't care anymore anyway, I am pulling for Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, So Cal and good teams like that. Gonna buy sweatshirts of ALL those teams and wear them proudly and take my Husker gear to Goodwill where it belongs...

Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya! See you in a couple years when we're a top 10 team again!