Silver Lining of this Awful Saturday

Just saying... KU and Mizzou both also lost. So basically nothing happened as NU, KU, and CU all sit at 1-1, one win behind the leader of the B12 North... That's right, ladies and gentleman: Kansas State University. :facepalm:

That does not change the fact that the Huskers are not a good team with poor coaching...

Just saying... KU and Mizzou both also lost. So basically nothing happened as NU, KU, and CU all sit at 1-1, one win behind the leader of the B12 North... That's right, ladies and gentleman: Kansas State University. :facepalm:

That does not change the fact that the Huskers are not a good team with poor coaching...

I thought you were done with the Huskers??? :dunno Why are you still posting? I beleive your suppose to be off supporting your new favorite teams like Florida, V tech, alabama.................

In case you forgot............................... http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37456

the Big 12 North is a disaster. the race to the Big 12 asswhipping by Texas is wide open. Just add CU to that after their first half in TX and now a win over a very average KU team. Don't forget about ISU. everyone up here has 1 or 2 losses in conference. you cannot look past anyone. What disappoints me is I thought we had a legitimate chance to actually compete for and in the Big 12 Championship game. Now? Kinda speechless. good D, broken O. feels like 07 with a better defense.

the Big 12 North is a disaster. the race to the Big 12 asswhipping by Texas is wide open. Just add CU to that after their first half in TX and now a win over a very average KU team. Don't forget about ISU. everyone up here has 1 or 2 losses in conference. you cannot look past anyone. What disappoints me is I thought we had a legitimate chance to actually compete for and in the Big 12 Championship game. Now? Kinda speechless. good D, broken O. feels like 07 with a better defense.

That last sentence sums it up well. The Huskers need to get rid of the last remnant of the Callahan era. And that is Watson. Barney Cotton's offensive scheme from 2003 looked good back then and looks even better to me NOW!