Nebraska sucks

not really that bad. Come on guys get real, the Huskers are not a top tier programm right now but they are somewhere in between the top 25-30. Now, that might not be enough for you and actually it is not for me either but do you remember Nov. 3rd 2007? That day we gave up 76 points to Kansas, it was the nail to BC's coffin as HC. After the Pelini hire the general consensus was that it is going to take Bo a few YEARS to get the Huskers back on track, to win a Big XII title and probably even longer than that to win a NC. We are not really close to that yet, though there ist still a chance to win the north and even win the Big XII title, but that doesn't really matter IMO. But Bo and this team has come a long ways. Can you see this defense give up 76 points? Last year we gave up 62 to OK and 52 to MU. Can you see this defense give up 52 points to any team in this country? I can't. I cannot see it. They gave up 24 (-7 for Niles Paul) points to a high octane TT offense and only 285 yards I believe. Considering that they didn't get any help whatsoever from the offense, that's a pretty good effort. Sure the offense looked atrocious, so did they against any opponent of some quality. That needs to be worked on. I don't know if it is Watson or the lack of talent on lee's side or not enough discipline on the OL or all of it. BUT if you look at the whole team two years ago and know, they have come a long ways. And they will keep getting better, on both sides of the ball. Just give Bo the time you all agreed upon he would need to get this thing fixed. Don't be so impatient. It's not going to be bottom to top in two years. I know waiting is an a-hole but we have to go through this. And I am sure it is the right direction. With BC you knew it was not and we were waiting for him to get his ass out of town. Now we have to wait for Bo's work to yield fruits. In some areas it has already in other it has not so much. But it will. Trust Bo. And some of you need need to stopp being so suicidal. You win one game and people start talking 11-1 you lose one and they don't see the huskers ever win again. Get real. I'm always for citizing stuff that doesn' work, for critizing people that are in charge but don't get the job done. But it has to be done in moderation. This from hero-to-zero-within-a-couple-weeks-talk is just annoying

not really that bad. Come on guys get real, the Huskers are not a top tier programm right now but they are somewhere in between the top 25-30. Now, that might not be enough for you and actually it is not for me either but do you remember Nov. 3rd 2007? That day we gave up 76 points to Kansas, it was the nail to BC's coffin as HC. After the Pelini hire the general consensus was that it is going to take Bo a few YEARS to get the Huskers back on track, to win a Big XII title and probably even longer than that to win a NC. We are not really close to that yet, though there ist still a chance to win the north and even win the Big XII title, but that doesn't really matter IMO. But Bo and this team has come a long ways. Can you see this defense give up 76 points? Last year we gave up 62 to OK and 52 to MU. Can you see this defense give up 52 points to any team in this country? I can't. I cannot see it. They gave up 24 (-7 for Niles Paul) points to a high octane TT offense and only 285 yards I believe. Considering that they didn't get any help whatsoever from the offense, that's a pretty good effort. Sure the offense looked atrocious, so did they against any opponent of some quality. That needs to be worked on. I don't know if it is Watson or the lack of talent on lee's side or not enough discipline on the OL or all of it. BUT if you look at the whole team two years ago and know, they have come a long ways. And they will keep getting better, on both sides of the ball. Just give Bo the time you all agreed upon he would need to get this thing fixed. Don't be so impatient. It's not going to be bottom to top in two years. I know waiting is an a-hole but we have to go through this. And I am sure it is the right direction. With BC you knew it was not and we were waiting for him to get his ass out of town. Now we have to wait for Bo's work to yield fruits. In some areas it has already in other it has not so much. But it will. Trust Bo. And some of you need need to stopp being so suicidal. You win one game and people start talking 11-1 you lose one and they don't see the huskers ever win again. Get real. I'm always for citizing stuff that doesn' work, for critizing people that are in charge but don't get the job done. But it has to be done in moderation. This from hero-to-zero-within-a-couple-weeks-talk is just annoying

Wasnt Texas Tech the Number 2 Passing offense in the nation? I would say our Defense did a Great job yesterday. The reciever's The play calling And the Offense in a whole lost the game for us, Gillyen Had a Td In his hands with wide open field ahead of him and dropped it.. We only took One shot down the field that i can remember, the other pass's were of 5-10 yard's, and the Officials did not help matter's any. I,m disappointed that we lost, BUT the season is not over, we r still tied for the lead in the North, and We still hav e a shot of Making A Good bowl game. Heck who know's we could win the north and Give Texas a run in the Championship. Might even surprise them if we get the offense clicking on all cylinder's

Wasnt Texas Tech the Number 2 Passing offense in the nation? I would say our Defense did a Great job yesterday. The reciever's The play calling And the Offense in a whole lost the game for us, Gillyen Had a Td In his hands with wide open field ahead of him and dropped it.. We only took One shot down the field that i can remember, the other pass's were of 5-10 yard's, and the Officials did not help matter's any. I,m disappointed that we lost, BUT the season is not over, we r still tied for the lead in the North, and We still hav e a shot of Making A Good bowl game. Heck who know's we could win the north and Give Texas a run in the Championship. Might even surprise them if we get the offense clicking on all cylinder's

The defense did a good job after they settled down. I Totally agree with the bold part.

I agree that we are in a much, much, much better position now than we are two years ago. What frustrates me is the fact that while our defense looks a lot better, our offense has taken a step backwards. Our offense looks a lot like when Sam Keller lead it in 2007.

We are a decent offense away from being a top 10 team. My concern all along has been that Bo seems to be the HC of the defense and Wats seems to be the HC of the offense. At this level the HC needs to be the COO of the program. Meaning let Carl run the D and Shawn run the O but the entire program takes on Bo's personality because he is running the whole show. If Bo is to be a successful HC at this level, he needs to take the reins of the entire program RIGHT NOW.

Oh, and if Watson goes to CU or elsewhere as a head coach, let him go. We don't need two head coaches. Then Bo can bring in who he wants. Some have said that the problem with Solich's run as HC was that he did not control who his coaches were, that Tom and Bill Byrne dictated who they would be. Did that happen here with Watson staying on? As talented as I believe Watson is, this needs to be Bo's program, and Bo's alone.

ehat do you guys think we will be ranked? im thinking 20th

They don't deserve to be in the top 100...

You're done with Nebraska but you can't bring yourself to stop posting?

Be gone troll, and take your bandwagon bullsh#t with you. We don't need 'fans' like you around

Be gone troll, and take your bandwagon bullsh#t with you. We don't need 'fans' like you around

Can't say that I blame you. Having to put up with a team as horrible as the Huskers. I understand why you'd be angry. If you would pull for a good team like Florida or Alabama you might feel better...

Can't say that I blame you. Having to put up with a team as horrible as the Huskers. I understand why you'd be angry. If you would pull for a good team like Florida or Alabama you might feel better...

:point:ban:)

You are trolling.

This is the first and last warning. Do it again and you will be banned.