19) Ohio St.

20) Pittsburgh

21) Wisconsin

22) Arizona

23) West Virginia

24) South Carolina

25) Kansas

Iowa and Boise State are so overated.

Until we win a game we are favored in and should win, we have NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT. The Huskers have no reason to be in the top 20 or 25. We are at best the 2nd best team in the north. Until we prove otherwise we are where we desreve to be.

Oh I 100% agree. We don't belong in the top 25 after Saturday's performance. But I still think a 3 loss OU team would destroy both Iowa and Boise State. Even with Landy Jones starting. Plus Iowa all but losing to Northern Iowa a FCS school, doesn't help their cause.

Iowa and Boise State are so overated.

Until we win a game we are favored in and should win, we have NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT. The Huskers have no reason to be in the top 20 or 25. We are at best the 2nd best team in the north. Until we prove otherwise we are where we desreve to be.

:yeah

watching CFB Live and they are saying even if Iowa runs the table, they will still be picked over by a 1 loss team based on the Big 10 competition is not up to par with USC, or an SEC or Texas for that matter. Great for the Hawks to go undefeated, you can't take that away, but it speaks volumes about how bad the Big Ten is.

watching CFB Live and they are saying even if Iowa runs the table, they will still be picked over by a 1 loss team based on the Big 10 competition is not up to par with USC, or an SEC or Texas for that matter. Great for the Hawks to go undefeated, you can't take that away, but it speaks volumes about how bad the Big Ten is.

The Hawkeyes are not the 'sexy' pick from the conference. If OSU, Penn State or even Michigan went undefeated, they would be in the NCG.

BTW, Pick of the week - Michigan St upsets Iowa

The Hawkeyes are not the 'sexy' pick from the conference. If OSU, Penn State or even Michigan went undefeated, they would be in the NCG.

God I hope so.............

very possible, i have watched most Iowa games this year, and they are the most beatable team i have seen, they just know how to win, they always get that 1 or 2 break out play that puts points on the board, but most of the game, very average, well disciplined team.

I believe that this is the first year of conference parity in a long while. Even the middle of the pack SEC teams are on par with the middle of the pack Big 12 teams. I am not a homer when I say this but I think CU beats Georgia, Auburn, or South Carolina at home.

God I hope so.............

surrounded by Hawk fans too? :bang