Suh on offense?

Since Suh is seemingly the best player on our team why not give it a try? Line him up at fullback or even put him on the line and teach him to block, i bet he would blow people off the line unlike our o-line this year thus far. Give him the rock on a short route and lets see how many guys he takes with him.

I've said it before, put him at fullback inside the 10. Put Holt out wide for the fade if they don't give the corner help. Otherwise, hand it Suh and make someone stop him. Or let him lead block for Helu. Then there's the play-action to McNeill or even playaction to Suh off that:

zCL7XYAGvz0

If anything, a simple 5-6 play package like this will at least prevent penalties. And I think it might even be effective in getting us TDs.

This all assuming we can make it to the 10...

Since Suh is seemingly the best player on our team why not give it a try? Line him up at fullback or even put him on the line and teach him to block, i bet he would blow people off the line unlike our o-line this year thus far. Give him the rock on a short route and lets see how many guys he takes with him.

Becuase that is a horrible idea thought by a fan in pure panic mode.

Im far from in panic mode 1. Second off we already have done before and wait o yeah he scored a touchdown. This guy is a stud and could easily play both ways. Some people should open their minds.

Im far from in panic mode 1. Second off we already have done before and wait o yeah he scored a touchdown. This guy is a stud and could easily play both ways. Some people should open their minds.

I'm sure it is in the playbook just because they don't use it everytime we are inside the ten doesn't mean we will never do it again. The same reason the patriots and now the chiefs don't use mike vrabel as a tight end on every time they are in the redzone you increase the players chance for injury. Now as for putting him at fullback I submit to you whiy don't we use a fullback period in goal to go situations

Or an offensive coordinator in said "panic mode." I think it's Wats checking public opinion before making a move.

As fun as it is to imagine Suh knocking a guy off the line or running up the middle for 5 yards, it's not feasible.

Even with incredible stamina, you'd see a more winded "House of Spears" lining up on the defensive side. I'd rather have 100% of him on defense. Our offensive players need to step up, plain and simple, that's what they're on scholarship to do. :box