Stay Positive

robsker

Folks:

Stay positive and support these kids. They are struggling and have an array of issues to work out before they are going to be particularly good. As they give it their best effort, we as fans should be supportive.

Do not call out indivisual kids by name. These are teenagers giving it their best. Support them win, lose or draw. All these players have done is give it their best.

Support them.

Folks:

Stay positive and support these kids. They are struggling and have an array of issues to work out before they are going to be particularly good. As they give it their best effort, we as fans should be supportive.

Do not call out indivisual kids by name. These are teenagers giving it their best. Support them win, lose or draw. All these players have done is give it their best.

Support them.

They are getting a full ride to NU and someone needs to step up. Lee is horrible and Niles Paul frustrates the hell out of me!

We cut down on penalties, only 2 that i recall.

We went through a slow spot at the same point last season.

we will get out of it.

GBR

3 penalties for 25 yards.

Other than the fumble, Robinson had 15 carries for 77 YDS and a TD, not too shabby.

And a fumble that cost us 7, so his day was at best a wash.

Give me a break. These are high caliber Div 1 athletes that prance around town like they own the place.

....and this is fukking embarrassing.

I don't ever see them prancing around or them saying they own the place.

But i do see that out of some Husker fans.

I honestly think its our fault though. We came into this season expecting so much, and now that it looks like our high expectations are not going to be coming true, we are taking a lot of anger and frustration. Another thing is we expected a quick recovery to former glory from Bo and this team and it just isnt happening.

Mitch, i will call 911 for you.

This is how close i am to moving on to next season ._. pretty close.