Start Green Against Baylor

I think its time to start Cody Green. Zac Lee didnt do horrible today but he really didnt do much either besides complete a few passes. I'm not expecting our offense to become a bunch of world beaters with Green, but having Green as the starting QB may make the difference between scoring 7 points or scoring 17 points. 17 may be enough to win, 7 probably wont be.

At the very least start Cody Green against Baylor & see what he does. If he sucks put Lee back in but at this point we have nothing to lose. Start Cody Green against Baylor & see what he does

Well this season's lost. May as well play the young guys and get ready for next year.

BULLS#IT the season is not lost. Our defense is dominant. We can still win the North & play for a Big XII championship. Something has to be done about the offense. We don't need to score 50 points every game but 20 would be nice & our defense can keep us in games. If we can score 20 points every game for the rest of the year, we could very well go 9-3

Well this season's lost. May as well play the young guys and get ready for next year.

BULLS#IT the season is not lost. Our defense is dominant. We can still win the North & play for a Big XII championship. Something has to be done about the offense. We don't need to score 50 points every game but 20 would be nice & our defense can keep us in games. If we can score 20 points every game for the rest of the year, we could very well go 9-3

Sounds great, but how the hell are we going to score 20 against OU, KSU, CU, or KU? They only put up 7 against a terrible Cyclone team. I hope they can find the answer, but we're 7 games in and we're getting worse every week to the point that we look to be among the worst of the Big 12.

Sounds great, but how the hell are we going to score 20 against OU, KSU, CU, or KU? They only put up 7 against a terrible Cyclone team. I hope they can find the answer, but we're 7 games in and we're getting worse every week to the point that we look to be among the worst of the Big 12.

I don't know how but we've got to try something & the first experiment should be new QB