wow

mitch93

I cannot believe that I feel this way. And Im sure im the only one who feels this way in the whole entire world, but at this point, i prefered Callahans last years team than this years. I prefered our shootout losses and blowout losses to great teams than pathetic losses and wins for that matter that we've had this year. At least bill callahans recievers could catch a ball once in a while. This is the bigges POS Husker offense I've ever seen. Why should the defense even try? I do not believe we will win another game all year, and frankly, I wont watch any more husker games this season. Tell me Im not a fan. Fine. I've seen too much of this crap since 2004. New COACH, SAME crap. If the offense is good, the defense sucks, vice versa. Ive stopped believing our huskers will ever be the team they once were. Thanks I have vented now... :steam

I would be you my bank account that we win a game. In fact, I think we win 3 or 4 more actually.

And although I mostly agree that our offense sucks, there was a little improvement today. We had 362 yards. Take away the redzone turnovers and we probably score 20-28 more points.

Not since the early days od Devaney have we seen such a worthless offense.

Last week Bo called it a comedy of errors. What would you have predicted that this week would be worse?

So we have the comedy of errors mutiple WCO. The time has come to take the play calling out of Watson's hand.

We have no specai teams plays and have not shown any understanding of what the problem is.

Beck Cotton Gilmore and Watson will never go under TO's reign.

So, folks get used to this! The only thing you can expect is excuses and promises!

Bo has learned to accept the Watson's multiple excuses he seem to be enjoying the new meds!

Last week Bo called it a comedy of errors. What would you have predicted that this week would be worse?

So we have the comedy of errors mutiple WCO. The time has come to take the play calling out of Watson's hand.

We have no specai teams plays and have not shown any understanding of what the problem is.

So, folks get used to this! The only thing you can expect is excuses and promises!

Bo has learned to accept the Watson's multiple excuses he seem to be enjoying the new meds!

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Okay, when I start hearing posts longing for Callahan, I know that it is time to have my prunes and get off to bed, because things have just gotten silly.

I'm going to go drift off dreaming of the glory years of power football and guys with cool names like I M Hipp. After all, that's what we old farts do. 'night.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

It means we are struck with more of the same! Get used to it. TO will never let BO fire them!

This is an elementary failure to teach. This team does not understand the concept of a LIVE ball!

Get over it!! We don't have the talent that we need yet, that is obvious. With a few plays turning out a little differently we would be either 6-1 or even 7-0 right now. Yeah, there are things that aren't going well, but even in the 80's and 90's we had off years. It happens.

Anyone that thinks the last year under Callahan was fun needs to go back and read the clippings of his post game interviews. If they don't make you throw up, nothing will. This is only Bo's 2nd year. He really has only had one recruiting class that he can take credit for. And if the fans keep being as fickle as some of you are, the recruiting process will be hurt too. Do you really think a recruit that happens to read this board, and some of the comments made by some people on here about firing coaches, or attacking players would really want to come here? For one thing, if a coach recruits me, I would like him to be there when I show up. Secondly, attacking players (i.e. Lee) when there are a lot of circumstances that play into the equation, such as injured backs, dropped passes, and bad O-line play is really pretty crappy. Why would a recruit want to set himself up to be attacked like that?

Besides, if you start firing coaches every time something isn't going well, you will find nobody will come to coach in Nebraska. We already have started to get that reputation after firing Solich to bring in Callahan. And Solich actually had a decent record - none of the pundits could even believe we actually fired him.

So, to any of you that are wanting a coach fired, better figure out who is out there that would actually come to Nebraska before you fire him. I bet you find the list very short...if there are any names worthy of even being on it.

TO won't allow Bo to fix his coaching staff. Thanks for the no vote of confidence in Dr. Tom.

I don't look for changes during the season, and if you are a Husker fan at all, you are hoping that Coach Watson and Coach Pelini can work together to get this offense figured out...with the help of TO... if asked.

If no progress is made by season's end, Bo will make changes with the blessing of TO.

I cannot believe that I feel this way. And Im sure im the only one who feels this way in the whole entire world, but at this point, i prefered Callahans last years team than this years. I prefered our shootout losses and blowout losses to great teams than pathetic losses and wins for that matter that we've had this year. At least bill callahans recievers could catch a ball once in a while. This is the bigges POS Husker offense I've ever seen. Why should the defense even try? I do not believe we will win another game all year, and frankly, I wont watch any more husker games this season. Tell me Im not a fan. Fine. I've seen too much of this crap since 2004. New COACH, SAME crap. If the offense is good, the defense sucks, vice versa. Ive stopped believing our huskers will ever be the team they once were. Thanks I have vented now... :steam

So you are only a fan of winning. Go then, and pick someone else to root for. Let me suggest Florida, their a nice little team. If you venture to one of their home games, you'll probably have nice weather too. Fair weather is what you could call it. I'm sure we will see you back if we ever start winning big again. Those of us that stay and root for the Big Red will enjoy the ecstasy of winning the big game, because we've paid the price, you'll be standing there in your jersey, fresh from Husker Hounds, with a big hollow feeling. You don't have what it takes to be a real football fan! What do you do when the pilot light goes out on your water heater? Cry?

You haven't vented. You exposed yourself as the impostor you are. :cop:

So you are only a fan of winning. Go then, and pick someone else to root for. Let me suggest Florida, their a nice little team. If you venture to one of their home games, you'll probably have nice weather too. Fair weather is what you could call it. I'm sure we will see you back if we ever start winning big again. Those of us that stay and root for the Big Red will enjoy the ecstasy of winning the big game, because we've paid the price, you'll be standing there in your jersey, fresh from Husker Hounds, with a big hollow feeling. You don't have what it takes to be a real football fan! What do you do when the pilot light goes out on your water heater? Cry?

You haven't vented. You exposed yourself as the impostor you are. :cop:

why would anyone want callahan back...he was booted out of town...or did you forget...i think penili is doing good with what he has,,just not enough talent...nu has to recruit..if they cannot do that..they will not be what they use to be.....though iowa seems to do well with average recruits..or they are able to figure out who are the better average recruits.