husker fans

I was at the game saturday, and after the game was over i heard people talking about the game. talking about the refs , talking about the deffense, and the offense...but i really didnt hear anything from any isu fans besides the cheering they did during the game. After the game i was at barry's and i was at old chicago and out of all of ise fans that i seen afterwards i only heard one isu fan scream out

I was at the game saturday, and after the game was over i heard people talking about the game. talking about the refs , talking about the deffense, and the offense...but i really didnt hear anything from any isu fans besides the cheering they did during the game. After the game i was at barry's and i was at old chicago and out of all of ise fans that i seen afterwards i only heard one isu fan scream out

I was at Sandy's from about 10 pm to close and there was a special group of fueled up ISU fans that were being real classy :sarcasm One of them was a D-Bag that sat behind us at the game who was especially beligerent during the game. My brother wanted to go kick some ace but i explained to him that what just happened was a once in a lifetime experience and they dont understand how to win quite yet and to let them have their day because this certainly wont be a common occurance.

as an ISU fan, i was happy to have about 500 people try to fight me after the game....stay classy Lincoln....and GO STATE

What exactly does the phrase "tried to fight me" even mean? They came up to you to fight and some force-field stopped them? You were so tough that when they tried, you pummeled them into nothing? Doesn't quite make sense, brah.

as an ISU fan, i was happy to have about 500 people try to fight me after the game....stay classy Lincoln....and GO STATE

Judging by your recent posts (those other than the one above), I'm guessing you almost getting into a fight had zero to do with the outcome of the game, but more to do with you acting like a clown.

As an addition, read this:

http://nebraska.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid...928&style=2

wow...you guys are pissed....this is awesome. and i think in the last 8 years isu has one 3 games against kNU....

Due to your inibility to spell obviously winning isnt a big part of your guys history.

Its Won, and it would be wise on your part not to bring up historical facts they are not in favor of your cyclones.

wow...you guys are pissed....this is awesome. and i think in the last 8 years isu has one 3 games against kNU....

Due to your inibility to spell obviously winning isnt a big part of your guys history.

Its Won, and it would be wise on your part not to bring up historical facts they are not in favor of your cyclones.

No offense, but you have a few typos in your post as well...

*sorry*

No offense, but you have a few typos in your post as well...

*sorry*

You are right, inability, my mistake the iphone makes it hard to see what I am typing.

Thanks