win or lose game

Favored teams we play will be Pittsburgh, Texas Tech, Iowa State, Missouri, Oklahoma and Colorado at this time. If Kansas opens and plays well they could be favored at home if we drop a game before them.

I think we lose to Colorado and Texas Tech.

Upset Oklahoma at home. But by the time we play them they could have two or three losses so they may not be an upset.

We upset Pittsburgh.

Favored teams we play will be Pittsburgh, Texas Tech, Iowa State, Missouri, Oklahoma and Colorado at this time.

I don't think ISU or Pitt will be favored, unless we lose to Wake or Maine.(don't see it happening) I could be wrong about Pitt but ISU even with all they have coming back still have to prove last year wasn't a fluke. Remember we could of won that game last year and we played like dog crap.(defense, special teams, and passing game)

Pitt will be favored as they are predicting a shot at the Big East champion and are the returning champion. They will be ranked in the top 20 and maybe the top 15 when we play them. Iowa State is tabbed by some to win the North. If we are favored it will be by a small amount. Things go off of last year. We were 5-6 and until we show that we are better there will be little respect for us. If we are undefeated by the time we play Iowa State I would agree we will be favored.

If Pitt is favored, this will be our upset for the year. Dave Wanstadt could screw up a wet dream, and he'll definitely be screwing Pitt up this year. BC may not be Jimmy Johnson, but he can't scheme worse than Wanstadt.

Kansas State or Kansas will be the the one that upsets the cart. I have no idea which one or both we will be favored to win, but I believe at least one of these teams will have our number. Until proven otherwise, I believe the fat man's got something going in Lawrence and Snyder is still a great X's and O's coach.

Between coaches on the hot seat (Barnett, Pinkel, Brown) and new coaches (OSU), the Big 12 is up for grabs this year. The eventual champ will be from the south, but who knows whether it's OU, Texas, TT, or T A&M? Who wins the North will be up for grabs, and I'm not even going to try and pick one over another because it's just too close to call. However, my bold prediction for the year is this: if Mack Brown loses to OU again he's gone! If there was ever a year Texas should win the Big 12 and play for all the marbles, it's this year. But, I believe they lose at least one if not two games. It's one thing when you can't recruit great players and lose, it's another when your recruiting classes average top 5 and above and still find a way to lose.