Met the officiating crew...

cmb23

Iowa State FORCED the majority of those turnovers and Nebraska flat out LOST to Iowa State at home.

Pathetic.

Lets remember not to credit that Niles Paul fumble (first Helu fumble was pretty lame, too) to ISU's defense now, alright. And, for the record, ISU really did try to let us win that game...

First off -- the defense is playing amazing, especially considering the last few years compared with this year.

But, when I watch this offense this year I really feel like I'm watching a situation similar to Cosgrove's final defense. I mean this in the sense that when I watch our O this year, it looks as if they don't really BEGIN the game comfortable. Then, once something negative happens, which has unfortunately been happening early and often on O, they begin to look like they have no faith in what they're attempting to do... We keep hearing the excuses about EXECUTION, but last time I checked it's the coaches/coordinators jobs to get the team to execute. (Insert dead horse here), but if things are too complicated then...

Finally, I think Helu's good and will get even better. That said, a good running back at Nebraska doesn't fumble at home against ISU on his first carry of the game -- let alone what I remember to be the first offensive play(?)...

I'm chugging RED kool-aid and it's not even working right now...