Whos the top RB coming to visit with his family?

He and a ton of family-members are heading down to the game in WACO. One more reason to run all over Baylor.

Danimal, I noticed you used the word "run". Hmmm. Now, I know you wouldn't use the word "pass" ... but obviously, there ain't no "run" in this "O" now is there.

I was thinking maybe we win 7-6 in this game. We have four interceptions and three lost fumbles. Those seven turnovers lead to two field goals for Baylor.

Thankfully, Suh blocks a field and on a great pass deflection by him our defense returns that for a TD ... Henery is himself and Suh wins the day.

As a twist of luck, Green sees the need/potential of the Huskers and not only commits, but starts on his own recruiting trail for some offensive line help.

Well ... that's my storyline ... I'll stick to it and my pessimism.

SheepdogMark

He and a ton of family-members are heading down to the game in WACO. One more reason to run all over Baylor.

One more reason to have Cody Green start... since he said a major decision maker is whether or not he can see the field as a freshman.

I think seeing Tray will be bigger impact than Cody. We've already had two true freshmen start at RB this year and I expect Tray to get a lot of reps this weekend.

If he is heading to Waco with "a ton" of family members makes me wonder if his Bro may get some playing time. Now I know they might just go to Waco to watch the Huskers and be able to see Andrew, but makes me wonder a little bit. Could be a huge thing in landing Aaron if he Bro gets to play and then plays the rest of the year.

There was a post saying that someone thought Andrew played this year, burning his redshirt. Then I remember reading in an article how one of the coaches said he hasn't played this year and his redshirt is still in effect. Does anyone know what is going on there?

i don't recall the exact situation, but i think someone accidentally included his name in the participation report for the first game. he actually has not played, and so the redshirt is still in effect, but he did apparently impress the coaches enough to consider playing him this year.