Big 12 North

rcruter

"K St has not lost at home "

Said like it matters. They've beaten two 1AA teams, A&M, and CU. That just proves that the Wildcats have a pulse.

ahem...

psssst....

....over here.

(whispering) quick question?

(still whispering) and who has NU beaten at home?? three (3) sunbelt teams.

(still whispering) and how many home losses has NU had?? go on, you can say it, that's right... 2.

(still whispering) So before you throw stones at KSU's home record, be sure you aren't standing in a glass house.

makes ya look kinda silly. :dumdum

it took 8 giveaways, actually like 6 of our own fault turnovers, for them to beat us. Yes it happened and we lost but seriously, that was a fluke. Gotta hand it to em tho.

Just like OU fans will be saying "I never knew how dominating Suh, Crick, and Co would be." We're gonna be forcing fumbles and batting down balls every drive.

But two Cody Green pick sixes and OU wins by a touchdown....

Just kidding.

"K St has not lost at home "

Said like it matters. They've beaten two 1AA teams, A&M, and CU. That just proves that the Wildcats have a pulse.

ahem...

psssst....

....over here.

(whispering) quick question?

(still whispering) and who has NU beaten at home?? three (3) sunbelt teams.

(still whispering) and how many home losses has NU had?? go on, you can say it, that's right... 2.

(still whispering) So before you throw stones at KSU's home record, be sure you aren't standing in a glass house.

makes ya look kinda silly. :dumdum

I'm a Mizzou fan. I don't really care about what you just said. And, well, you're the silly dumdum.

I'm thinking the game with OU is the most important right now. A win here could get this ball rolling again. Close game with V Tech who rolls over Miami who beats OU... Comparisons mean nothing but who picked the Ducks to put up 613 yards on USC last week. The Clones over NU, the Buffs over the Squawks, A & M to hammer Tech? Some day the Huskers are going to break out of their funk. It just as well be this weekend!! :restore

I like this.

You're smart.