Sometimes In November..........

Somebody sure thinks so since the line is 5 & falling.

I was thinking about that yesterday...the only thing I can come up with, living in Nevada, is that the people betting on Nebraska are betting on their memories of what the old rivalry was. They obviously haven't watched the offense on this football team. Take OU and give the points...trust me, bet the house.

I was thinking about that yesterday...the only thing I can come up with, living in Nevada, is that the people betting on Nebraska are betting on their memories of what the old rivalry was. They obviously haven't watched the offense on this football team. Take OU and give the points...trust me, bet the house.

I know that a lot of people will systematically play the home dog especially in big rivalries, but I have to agree with you.

I keep looking for ways that we are going to stay in this game, and I keep coming up blank.

I know that a lot of people will systematically play the home dog especially in big rivalries, but I have to agree with you.

I keep looking for ways that we are going to stay in this game, and I keep coming up blank.

I am going to this game (first of the year) and I would love nothing more than to witness the upset, but I'm going to be a realist and realize that the odds are not in our favor. I made the mistake of being over confident at the Big 12 Championship against Oklahoma a few years back. All I came out of Arrowhead with was dissapointment and frostbite.

I am going to this game (first of the year) and I would love nothing more than to witness the upset, but I'm going to be a realist and realize that the odds are not in our favor. I made the mistake of being over confident at the Big 12 Championship against Oklahoma a few years back. All I came out of Arrowhead with was dissapointment and frostbite.

Son of a Bitch it was cold that night! My "hot cocoa" froze sitting on the floor between plays. Never been to a game that cold in my life.

I keep trying to come up with ways we can win, and the only way i can see is if OU goes NU and kicks the ball all over the turf for no apparent reason. Unless we witness some sort of wacky mishaps on OU's part, or the offense from last years TTech games shows up, there just isnt anyway we can win this game.

You know the fact that bob stoops shows film of the rivalry and old games to his players is also not a good thing for us. I just don't feel good about the matchup. I'm hoping for a good game. I wouldn't be surprised to see a good game. I believe we have the talent on offense but we have no chemistry. I've watched ron prince and the wildcats beat texas 2 in a row when they looked dead all season. But then I tried to think about all the teams in this country that steal a game and it's not as frequent as it seems.

OU is probably the best 3 loss team in the country and their D is solid and halfbacks are not all banged up like ours.