GBR

Someone asked me back at the beginning of the season if I would ever say Go Big Red and I said that I would when you play Oklahoma and if you win it was meaningless to my own season. I do believe that is the case now because quite frankly we may be the worst BCS school in the country. I love to hate Nebraska because for me, and I know there will be the deniers here, you are my rival and so I have to hate the Huskers. However in my older and much more wiser years I believe that we are all college football fans and share a passion for the game. I love during snowbird season when I get some of my Husker customers because we can discuss Big 12 football and our agreement on the disdain we share for our SEC bretheren. Now with that said I have to say that I despise Oklahoma and I think Bob Stoops is a douchebag, so all I can say is "Go Big Red" and kick some hillbilly ass this week!!!

Someone asked me back at the beginning of the season if I would ever say Go Big Red and I said that I would when you play Oklahoma and if you win it was meaningless to my own season. I do believe that is the case now because quite frankly we may be the worst BCS school in the country. I love to hate Nebraska because for me, and I know there will be the deniers here, you are my rival and so I have to hate the Huskers. However in my older and much more wiser years I believe that we are all college football fans and share a passion for the game. I love during snowbird season when I get some of my Husker customers because we can discuss Big 12 football and our agreement on the disdain we share for our SEC bretheren. Now with that said I have to say that I despise Oklahoma and I think Bob Stoops is a douchebag, so all I can say is "Go Big Red" and kick some hillbilly ass this week!!!

God bless you. Also, I unfortunately have been bred to hate CU, which is hard for me because the bison is by far my favorite animal.

God bless you. Also, I unfortunately have been bred to hate CU, which is hard for me because the bison is by far my favorite animal.

:clap

You said there would be people who would deny the rivalry. Well, count me in that group. The problem is that I can't hate the Buffs. When Colorado or any other team from the North loses, my first thought is that it looks bad for the North and bad for the conference. My second thought is that I don't really mind if the Buffs win.

When CU plays KSU...I could care less who wins. When KSU had OU on the ropes....I got my hopes up. I thought an upset was about to happen. Then, when it was obvious that OU could not lose...well, I changed the station and thought....stupid Wildcats, finish the job.

When it comes to OU....I don't care what it looks like for the Big 12, I want them to lose. I want them to lose badly. I never want them to win. I am still laughing that Boise State beat the Sooners. Heck, I am still laughing that Hawk pulled the upset on the Sooners. Every game the Oklahoma team loses represents one thing and one thing only.....a good start.

May the Sooners always lose. May the Huskers always win.

GBR