I highly doubt Lee will start again after last week mouth off

crispy

So I have no link to prove this to you guys but: as I said before My little Brother is friends with a couple of the guys on the team. After the Baylor game he started cocking off in the locker room. Bo told him there was no room for that on the team and he was suppose to be a leader so he could lead from the sidelines.

This is the biggest BS I have ever heard, I don't post often, but I have been a member for a while. With everything I know, this didn't happen. Doesn't mean the people I asked aren't covering it up, or just didn't see it even though they were in that same locker room, but from what I know, this didn't happen. If fact I heard the exact opposite of Lee, he has been very supportive of Cody in all of this as Cody was too him and that as usual he is doing good in practice. He is a fine young man, is kind of cocky although lacking field confidence, but he is good with helping the underclassman. Zac in so many ways is a good teammate, but he just isn't the best to start right now, he lacks confidence when he faces a real defense, but his arm is much more refined at this point in time, but he just can't use it without that confidence.

Zac could start again barring disaster, but if he doesn't, it is not because he opened his mouth. I could be wrong I am only 95% sure that it didn't happen leaving room for misinformation, but please no reason to taint these kids image.

I PM'd Crispy with this:

My nephew plays for NU and I just called him and asked him about this. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Retract it.

Since he didn't feel the need to come clean, I'm doing it for him.

This hear-say stuff is just wrong. Especially when it's at the expense of somebody who is innocent.

ok I guess we shall see then....like I said no proof......Lee didn't seems cocky to me anyways :sarcasm

I PM'd Crispy with this:

My nephew plays for NU and I just called him and asked him about this. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Retract it.

This hear-say stuff is just wrong. Especially when it's at the expense of somebody who is innocent.

ok I guess we shall see then....like I said no proof......Lee didn't seems cocky to me anyways :sarcasm

A COCKY FOOTBALL PLAYER, OMG SIMPLY UNHEARD OF. :sarcasm

Lee is cocky, he is also a good guy from EVERYTHING I hear, you can be both. You obviously have an agenda which is too bad you chose to bad mouth these kids.

I PM'd Crispy with this:

Lee is cocky, he is also a good guy from EVERYTHING I hear, you can be both. You obviously have an agenda which is too bad you chose to bad mouth these kids.

once again no proof just telling you guys What I heard from my brother, I personally hope it isn't true I think Green is the future but I would hate to have Lee go down like that

Zac was cocking off because he is a poor sport. He sucks anyways and does not deserve to start. He belongs on the bench.

You don't know that. You are only spouting off. I just told you I confirmed, from my nephew who plays for NU AND WAS THERE IN THE LOCKEROOM, that this never happened yet you feel compelled to pop off without ever being there.

You know - these boards are a lot of fun, but when people like you add this kind of cr@p, without having a clue, they suddenly become ridiculous.

I PM'd Crispy with this:

once again no proof just telling you guys What I heard from my brother, I personally hope it isn't true I think Green is the future but I would hate to have Lee go down like that

Green is the future, from everytyhing I know, Lee will exhaust his eligibility at Nebraska back up or not. He loves the big red. At this point he could only transfer down if he wanted to play football since he is going into his 5th year.