**Official Oklahoma Game Disscussion Thread**

Look if Watson was calling passing plays and running play action a lot then yes....Lee is more equipped for this but the play calling shows we are trying to knock people off the ball, shorten the game, wear them down.

That's not right at all. Lee isn't a run threat. Green is a run threat and therefore he can make the defense play the run on option plays. That makes the option work. Pass, hand off or pitch to the I back, or keep.

7-3 at half--what nebraska fan wouldn't take that?

lee vs Green?? Put Suh and Henrey in at QB=game over. Those guys are studs!

Oh I'll take it, no question. But we've got to find some way to get more offensive output in the second half. OU is capable of moving the ball on us at least some, and if our D is required to continually play without much rest, I don't know how long they can hold out.

7-3 at half--what nebraska fan wouldn't take that?

lee vs Green?? Put Suh and Henrey in at QB=game over. Those guys are studs!

I agree put suh in as RB and Henrey in as QB. That was if Suh thinks Henrey is going to make a bad pass he can simply bat it down, catch it, and run for the endzone.

All I know is that if I see another hand off to Helu from the shotgun, I hope Pelini pulls out a ball peen and smacks Watson in the temple with it. The power stuff is the only stuff that has been working, so keep it up, knock their defense off the ball, wear them down, and make McCoy and company your "companions." We're not here to dance with them.