NU freshman defender arrested

So did his roommate call the cops? Sounds like this is pretty commom w/the two of them.

Haha.. i love this sentence the most

Steinkuhler admitted to hitting his roommate, and told police that he was his roommate's best friend and that they often fought like that.

I don't know any person who allows themselves to be punched like this by a roommate. Now we know why TY has gotton stronger during the past year. He is using his roommate as a punching bag :box

I know I had a couple pretty bad fights with one of my roomates.  Campus police had to break up 3 of them, if I remember right.

HAHA, that's what college is all about. Pizza, beer, women, getting high and beating the crap out of your roommates and not being able to remember. Not that i am admitting to doing any of that :thumbs

Haha

I doubt most Husker fans find this a laugh riot.

Lighten up dude. Two college guys fighting isn't really that serious of a matter. I'm sure when you were that age(assuming you are older then that now) you never got into anything like this with your roommate.

It's almost as if we should be applauding them for just using their fists and not guns and knives. :blink:

Haha

I doubt most Husker fans find this a laugh riot.

Lighten up dude. Two college guys fighting isn't really that serious of a matter. I'm sure when you were that age(assuming you are older then that now) you never got into anything like this with your roommate.

It's almost as if we should be applauding them for just using their fists and not guns and knives. :blink:

Or for beating up a GUY.

Fights with room mates is not something I would consider unusual. I never spent time in a college dorm but spent many nights in a Marine barracks. Jar heads are little more apt to getting in fights than your normal college kid I would guess, but being the same age and testosterone levels being the same I can can see it happening easily. Still not a big deal to me. I am sure it happens every night, we just do not hear about it unless it is a football player.