OK, Let The Lee Bashing Begin

sarge87

The main thing that urks me with Lee is that when the pocket begins to break, he just goes in this weird crazy mode where he looks scared, ducks his shoulders and head and pretty much goes down by himself. I was one of the biggest Lee bashers and will remain to be, but Green didnt show me much. It was more of Watsons fault for probably setting it up so that his buddy Lee could play by making green look silly. Its not that hard to complete a pass. I watched plenty of games yesterday and teams make it look easy to atleast complete a pass! I know Oklahomas D is good but we havent been able to do it since we played conference foes arkansas st. or Lafeyette whoever it was..

I just hope that watson goes because he is more of the problem than Lee or Green. I know Green will be better in the long haul but until then they need to split the snaps in all honesty agaisnt an average opponet like KU and get this figured out.

Lets all pray that if Watson goes, he takes Lee with him!! HA

Welcome to crazy town. Population you.

Anyone that is bashing Lee obviously didn't see that Green did absolutely nothing last night. Bo did...and Bo did what was probably the right thing at the time. So, your saying Bo was wrong?

We played both guys, converted 1 or 14 on 3rd down conversions....stellar numbers no matter who is playing. The problem is not at QB.

However to some people, Green's lack of anything good is all Lee's fault.

No Lee just isn't a D-I qb.. sorry but the guys just doesn't have it

kinda weird this was his only D-I scholarship offer

Maybe. But compared to Green he's John Elway in his prime.

Haha.. wow vince.. ur posts get more comical with each one

I just don't see how your so high on Lee... I'm stuck down here in OU land and watch quite a bit of football with OU and Texas fans who simply just laugh at his timidness/inability in the pocket.. its clearly obvious if you are not blinded by the apparent bromance you have for him

I am not at all high on Lee. However, because he is the best QB NU has right now, he needs to continue to start. I would LOVE for Green or anybody to step up and prove they are the best QB and produce something more than 3 and out time, after time, after time.

A F$#KING MEN!!!

Didn't OU go after Lee in recruiting? I thought it was kinda a blow for them when we got Lee instead.

Anyway, I think Lee needs to sharpen his decision making. But you can hardly a blame a guy for having shaky confidence after being what he's been through. That's something he can get back with time. Or maybe he can't. We don't really know. Either ways, I'm more comfortable with him as QB right now.

He went up against a good defense and made one or two plays on top of the score, which was all we needed. He also didn't turn it over 5 times like Landry Jones.