Great Job by Our Crowd

It was great. I have a theory about the late 7 p.m. kickoff. I think it kept some of the old folks out and allowed some of the young blood to get in and yell! And Roy jumped into my section after the game!

That was cool... anyone know if that made it on TV... I thought the same about the blue hairs... The kindly lady that sits next to me was absent this week, and that seemed to be true for most of my section... Was really cool to hear everyone just going nuts, once Stoops figured out they couldn't kick, the 4th and 7 was unreal loud, 4th and 1 even more, just kept building... fantastic game

o0o that was such a fun game to be at!! i don't remember a better game being that loud the intire game. I was sittin near the aisle and people were standing all over the aisle plus the bottle rocket lol. Did you guys see the huge bloon line? my friends were putting that thing together the whole time before the touchdown and someone told me there were 60 balloons on that thing. The team fed off the croud beautifully. :w00t

I was part of the military croud at the game...and let me tell you... a) i have no voice left, AT ALL b)the same goes for the 10 guys in the front row of the chairs that were next to me(listening to us reminded me of Milhouse on the Simpsons at times) c)...WE BEAT OU*A TOP 20 TEAM* AT HOME.

bring on KU, since helu is FINALLY back at 100%, the Preyhawks don't stand a chance....anyone else scooping up tickets for the JerryDome yet?COUNT ME IN! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Guys i just cant believe it and ill tell my story later. I didnt have alot of money me and my mom were going to watch the game from the field. After a while we said screw this we want to see the game. Asked a scalper if he take 60 for 2 and he did. That was the most amazing thing i have ever seen. I was tearing up in the end. The guy next to me hugged me, i got north endzone but not to high up. That was awsome and everyone around me, including the blue hair in front of me yelled the entire game.

Hey guys, just got home from Lincoln and I think it is safe to say that I wont have a voice for the next couple of days...at one point I thought I was going to pass out because I was yelling so hard. And, as stated above, lol at the bottle rocket...that was priceless.

This was the loudest I have heard Lincoln since "The Kick".

Go Big Red! ....now it's off to bed.

that bottle rocket LOL anyone what type of bottle rocket ?

It was just a whistler but it had good trajectory and good distance lol

it almost landed on me on its way down.

when/where did this happen? I was at the game and never heard it...

It was somewhere in the 4th quarter I believe. It happened around section 15 or section 14 area.