Gerald McCoy??

MNBIGRED

While watching the game in the beginning the announcers were saying there would be a battle between Suh and McCoy. I didnt see anyone nearly as good as Suh. Heck I would take Crick over McCoy. To think that McCoy is pegged as a top draft pick next year, how good is Suh then really? Im willing to bet Suh goes #1 in the draft next year he is too insanely good to pass up.

Back on topic, but for real Suh>McCoy

While watching the game in the beginning the announcers were saying there would be a battle between Suh and McCoy. I didnt see anyone nearly as good as Suh. Heck I would take Crick over McCoy. To think that McCoy is pegged as a top draft pick next year, how good is Suh then really? Im willing to bet Suh goes #1 in the draft next year he is too insanely good to pass up.

Back on topic, but for real Suh>McCoy

This is why I think our offense had an under-rated performance tonight. But Suh is a world apart from any defensive player, and Crick was the second best d-lineman out there tonight.

Actually Suh and McCoy had pretty comparable stats on the night. 4 total tackles for Suh and 3 for McCoy. Suh blocked a huge FG, and McCoy recovered a fumble. Now I believe anyone who watched the game will obviously see that Suh (and Crick for that matter) performed better than McCoy, but when Todd McShay and Mel Kiper Jr. wake up in the morning and check to see how the battle between the 2 went, they will mostly look at the stats and see they were fairly even. It's a shame but thats how it goes. THey will probably see O'Hanlon's stats and say wow, he is a stud! I bet he will be Big 12 Def player of the week. If he is it is the 3rd seperate player for NU to get it this year!

Actually Suh and McCoy had pretty comparable stats on the night. 4 total tackles for Suh and 3 for McCoy. Suh blocked a huge FG, and McCoy recovered a fumble. Now I believe anyone who watched the game will obviously see that Suh (and Crick for that matter) performed better than McCoy, but when Todd McShay and Mel Kiper Jr. wake up in the morning and check to see how the battle between the 2 went, they will mostly look at the stats and see they were fairly even. It's a shame but thats how it goes. THey will probably see O'Hanlon's stats and say wow, he is a stud! I bet he will be Big 12 Def player of the week. If he is it is the 3rd seperate player for NU to get it this year!

Not sure about McShay, but am positive Kiper watches film of the games and with 2 very highly rated DT's playing in the same game I'm sure both of them will watch the film and be able to see who had the better game and which one helps his lineman out more. Crick is fricking awesome and is only going to get better, but with Suh beside him it makes him that much better because of how much attention other O-lines have to pay to Suh. He was doubled almost all night. The one personal foul against the Sooner O-lineman when he pushed Suh way after the whistle him and another O-lineman were both still blocking him.

Not sure about McShay, but am positive Kiper watches film of the games and with 2 very highly rated DT's playing in the same game I'm sure both of them will watch the film and be able to see who had the better game and which one helps his lineman out more. Crick is fricking awesome and is only going to get better, but with Suh beside him it makes him that much better because of how much attention other O-lines have to pay to Suh. He was doubled almost all night. The one personal foul against the Sooner O-lineman when he pushed Suh way after the whistle him and another O-lineman were both still blocking him.

McCoy looked like a turd next to what Suh was putting out there..... Suh was plain sick!!!!