ESPN's Big 12 Helmet Stickers

The Nebraska defense: Hard to split this one up among so many producers who held Oklahoma to its lowest point production in the 142-game coaching tenure of Bob Stoops. Matt O’Hanlon provided a team-high 12 tackles and three interceptions, including the clincher with 27 seconds left. Ndamukong Suh was all over the field with a pass deflection, four tackles and a blocked kick. Phillip Dillard had eight tackles, including two tackles for losses, a sack and an interception. The entire defense divvied up five interceptions and 12 pass deflections by 10 different players in a stellar effort that keeps their North Division title hopes alive.

ESPN Big 12 Blog

The Nebraska defense: Hard to split this one up among so many producers who held Oklahoma to its lowest point production in the 142-game coaching tenure of Bob Stoops. Matt O’Hanlon provided a team-high 12 tackles and three interceptions, including the clincher with 27 seconds left. Ndamukong Suh was all over the field with a pass deflection, four tackles and a blocked kick. Phillip Dillard had eight tackles, including two tackles for losses, a sack and an interception. The entire defense divvied up five interceptions and 12 pass deflections by 10 different players in a stellar effort that keeps their North Division title hopes alive.

ESPN Big 12 Blog

f'ing sweet

it was not Lou Holtz that gave him the sticker. It was Rece Davis. I hate Lou Holtz.

Ah, yes you are right. My bad.

Lou Holtz will only give a helmet sticker to a ND player or someone who played ND. I heard Lou Holtz want to retroactively give John Heisman the Jimmy Clauson award and re-name it the Clauson.

Sometimes I find myself wishing GT had a D like NU ... or NU had a O like GT ... either way that team would roll every single team in the nation by 25+. I guess it goes to show that getting a top flight O and D may not be that difficult, but getting them simultaneously is the real challenge. When you do, bam, you get the '95 Huskers.

Well trade you straight up you take Watson and the O and well take your offense. Even give you some WATSON fans. Seem to be an abundance of them on here. :)

Sometimes I find myself wishing GT had a D like NU ... or NU had a O like GT ... either way that team would roll every single team in the nation by 25+. I guess it goes to show that getting a top flight O and D may not be that difficult, but getting them simultaneously is the real challenge. When you do, bam, you get the '95 Huskers.

Well trade you straight up you take Watson and the O and well take your offense. Even give you some WATSON fans. Seem to be an abundance of them on here. :)

If you are giving away WATSON fans, I hope you don't give away Bo, because he appears to be a Watson fan.