After the OU game

Yeah I am trying to figure out why we don't have more offensive players on the board....especially receivers?? I realize Kinnie/Cooper/Bell are all up and coming, but we don't exactly have depth and it is just going to get worse next year, possibly the same at runningback..

are we going for 20 committs now.. heard that floated around.....

Yeah I am trying to figure out why we don't have more offensive players on the board....especially receivers?? I realize Kinnie/Cooper/Bell are all up and coming, but we don't exactly have depth and it is just going to get worse next year, possibly the same at runningback..

It will be better at RB. We will have a heathly Rex Burkhead, Helu, and Robinson all with another year in a college program under their belts.

We will have at the very minimum 3 WRs on board in this class. I dont believe that this situation will get "worse" next year. How could it? We will have 5 WRs (the three that you mentioned plus Paul and Gill) back that all have another year under their belts.

Top Priorities

1. OO

2. Hill/Swigert/Wright/Reese/Slavin-throw Sasser out. Barring some miracle I dont see him ending up at NU. I think we will take Hill and probably either Swigert or Slavin if we get verbals out of them.

3. Cooper/Malone-Saw both on film. Cant go wrong with either. Im not a star gazer at all.

4. Mobley

5. Fill in the blank. I got a hunch that we dont take Harper. If we do, great. Would not surprize me if we didnt.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn’t mind seeing another QB commit in this class. Someone like Garrett Grayson maybe (Ht: 6-2 Wt: 194 40: 4.58; threw for 3,000 yards and 30 TDs as a junior in 2008). Great arm, and very mobile. We don’t have an offer to him though.

I live up here in Vancouver Washington and have watched this kid play. He is by far the real deal and has won the golden gun award at the elite 11 camp in Vegas. Very very level headed kid that is grounded and coachable with a team concept 1st. We can't understand why he has not been offered anything yet. Barton has seen this kid in his camps and can't believe that he is not ranked in the top 20. 4.5 40 with a 37 inch vertical jump. He is the steal in this years recruiting class, so who ever gets this kid is going to be amazed.

I wouldn’t mind seeing another QB commit in this class. Someone like Garrett Grayson maybe (Ht: 6-2 Wt: 194 40: 4.58; threw for 3,000 yards and 30 TDs as a junior in 2008). Great arm, and very mobile. We don’t have an offer to him though.

I live up here in Vancouver Washington and have watched this kid play. He is by far the real deal and has won the golden gun award at the elite 11 camp in Vegas. Very very level headed kid that is grounded and coachable with a team concept 1st. We can't understand why he has not been offered anything yet. Barton has seen this kid in his camps and can't believe that he is not ranked in the top 20. 4.5 40 with a 37 inch vertical jump. He is the steal in this years recruiting class, so who ever gets this kid is going to be amazed.