After the OU game

To be fair, no matter what we were going to get commits regardless. It's who they are that matters.

Guy's a big get. What about the other two? They aren't highly touted, and yeah, I'm a bit of a star gazer. Any insights on them? I'm hopeful of Cooper committing. Weren't we looking at some other guys for CB? I can't remember.

In any case I do hope we've got room for OO.

I wouldn’t mind seeing another QB commit in this class. Someone like Garrett Grayson maybe (Ht: 6-2 Wt: 194 40: 4.58; threw for 3,000 yards and 30 TDs as a junior in 2008). Great arm, and very mobile. We don’t have an offer to him though.

I think we try to score a linebacker or two. I think spots are open for OO and maybe Heimuli (spelling?)

we could use a DT and LB in this class then i would say we are done!

I think that we HAVE to get a RB in this class. If we don't, that puts a lot of pressure on us next year to land a home run with Aaron Green.

I am a huge fan of Corvin Lamb and we need him N!

I think we try to score a linebacker or two. I think spots are open for OO and maybe Heimuli (spelling?)

we could use a DT and LB in this class then i would say we are done!

or maybe we try to sign those kids from Corona high school.

There is 2 - 3 of them left unsigned i think?

I think they are planning to switch some of the recruits we have as DE to DT. But a LB would be nice

If we take 5 more, I would like to see:

1. Owamagbe Odighizuwa

2. Corey Cooper

3. Austin Hill

4. Bobby Swigert or Josh Reese

5. Harold Mobley or Chase Harper

I think that we will make room for 5 more if need be. It is a great sign that we are now having to chose which players we want instead of having to "settle" isnt it?

About the linebacker situation, Victor Barnett will take an official visit with OO for KSU.

CB-I believe that Tejay Johnson is still on our board. Id like to get him. Heard he runs a 10.3 100 meter dash.

I think that our staff has cooled on Harper. That is no inside info, JMO.

We couldnt go wrong with either Derek Malone or Cooper IMO. I want Hill, and Swigert. I think the staff would make room for a Willis Wright tho if he so choses.