Will KU game be a big letdown?

Zerotide

It will be a letdown for the lollypoppers who have bought in to all that "we're back baby!" hullabaloo. It can't be a letdown for the realists out there because we know the offense stinks. I don't think we really knew that after the missouri game because we all thought the weather was a factor. It will be a nice surprise if the offense can move the ball and score, and I really hope it happens. -----but not unexpected if it doesn't happen.

I think the defense could win this game on their own -but our great D has been exposed for a few big plays --so

nothing is in the bag til it's over.

GBR.

I hope we stick to the game plan we used against OU. KU's defense is not anywhere near as good as OU's and we should be able to grind out a few good drives with the running and short/intermediate passing game.

Just no screens, lateral passes please.

agreed... no laterals! we need to run/pass north and south... the only lateral should be the option pitch. Just my opinion.

lollypoppers realists

How does one become either a “REALIST” or a “LOLLIPOPPER”?

What category would someone that is pessimistically optimistic belong to? :dunno

For the record the KU game will not be a letdown unless we come out and totally have a meltdown turnover wise like against ISU.

Lollipoppers are the ones coming out here picking fights after wins. They get mad at people who aren't all, "gumdrops and lollypops" about the Huskers all the time. Everyone else would be realists.

Oh yeah -- what's the fascination with having other board members, "Wear a dress"? Maybe it's just me, but... I for one, don't care to see any man "wearing a dress".