Will KU game be a big letdown?

Zerotide

I am starting to get really worried about this game. KU may be in a slump but they are still a very, very, dangerous team on offense. Plus we just had the biggest win since Pelini became coach and we had a big let down to TT after a big win at Mizzou.

I am sure the players are feeling on top of the world after beating OU, I just hope they don't think we will roll over KU. KU can score and if they score more than 17 I think we lose a close one.

I hope NU can get some semblence of an offense going against KU. If we can eat some clock and keep their D on the field I think we win this one going away.

Please Bo, don't let the players look past this one. I want to see the same ridiculous intensity and ridiculous hard hitting I saw against OU. Make KU pay dearly for every yard!

I can't imagine any of the players on defense looking past KU. They've had to carry the team for a quite a while now and they know it. So far we've seen no real production from the offense for a very long time. While I'm still hoping that will change and they'll get things together, I think you have to assume it probably won't. So the defense should be up for the game simply because they know they're going to have to really bring it each game if the offense continues to play as they have.

And the offense...well, sorry to say, if the offense isn't really up for the game, will we even notice a change? Probably not.

I am starting to get really worried about this game. KU may be in a slump but they are still a very, very, dangerous team on offense. Plus we just had the biggest win since Pelini became coach and we had a big let down to TT after a big win at Mizzou.

I am sure the players are feeling on top of the world after beating OU, I just hope they don't think we will roll over KU. KU can score and if they score more than 17 I think we lose a close one.

I hope NU can get some semblence of an offense going against KU. If we can eat some clock and keep their D on the field I think we win this one going away.

Please Bo, don't let the players look past this one. I want to see the same ridiculous intensity and ridiculous hard hitting I saw against OU. Make KU pay dearly for every yard!

You hit the nail on the head. The Huskers will have a let down and lose this game. That's just the way it is. What goes up must come down!

You hit the nail on the head. The Huskers will have a let down and lose this game. That's just the way it is. What goes up must come down!

Thank you for your crystal ball to the future. Now I won't waste my time watching. :sarcasm

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::bang:bang:bang

good god are you still trolling?

Good God don't you know I picked the Huskers to kick Oklahoma's butt last week? I am dealing with facts here not trolling. Please cut me some slack !!

Will the KU game be a big letdown? Well... honestly at this point I don't care. I really want to see us win this game but if we lose to KU, the numbness of the ISU loss has already nulled any feeling at that point. You can't be negative though because NU will win out! :koolaid2:

Good God don't you know I picked the Huskers to kick Oklahoma's butt last week? I am dealing with facts here not trolling. Please cut me some slack !!

FACT

1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

Maybe you should go back to school and learn a thing or 2. what you are saying has nothing to do with fact. It's merely your opinion at best.. and yes, you are a troll. Plain and simple.