Coverage map for NU/KU game Saturday

looks like espn360.com again

Not necessarily. If you get the Big 10 game on ABC and the Nebraska game is the reverse mirror then you will see it on ESPN. :D Just hope the Nebraska game is the reverse mirror game.

As I mentioned, the Miami-UNC game is the reverse mirror.

That stinks. I'm so glad I don't live in Big 11 country. Yuck.

At least they have a chance for the reverse mirror. The rest of us not in Big 12 country get a different regional game, plus the Big 11 game on ESPN.

Not necessarily. If you get the Big 10 game on ABC and the Nebraska game is the reverse mirror then you will see it on ESPN. :D Just hope the Nebraska game is the reverse mirror game.

That stinks. I'm so glad I don't live in Big 11 country. Yuck.

At least they have a chance for the reverse mirror. The rest of us not in Big 12 country get a different regional game, plus the Big 11 game on ESPN.

Good point sir. :D

How do you know that? The map isn't even published yet. Here is the link to the map on ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?p...overagemaps2009

I feel like a broken record but the Big 10's TV contract is 100 times better than the Big 12's. Every Big 10 game is basically guaranteed to be available nationally, and most of them are in HD. They get the 11 o'clock ESPN HD and ESPN2 HD games, they get the ABC HD regional games and are guaranteed the reverse mirror on ESPN or ESPN2. Remaining games are available on BTN HD. So Big 10 fans will never have to pay for ESPN's Gameplan, which is pretty close to a ripoff at $30 (and most games in SD).

Meanwhile, a Nebraska fan four hours away from Lincoln (myself) has to pay $30 to watch the Nebraska game in SD.

I feel like a broken record but the Big 10's TV contract is 100 times better than the Big 12's. Every Big 10 game is basically guaranteed to be available nationally, and most of them are in HD. They get the 11 o'clock ESPN HD and ESPN2 HD games, they get the ABC HD regional games and are guaranteed the reverse mirror on ESPN or ESPN2. Remaining games are available on BTN HD. So Big 10 fans will never have to pay for ESPN's Gameplan, which is pretty close to a ripoff at $30 (and most games in SD).

Meanwhile, a Nebraska fan four hours away from Lincoln (myself) has to pay $30 to watch the Nebraska game in SD.

I'm soo sick of every game here being USC Vs _____________

might as well be PAC-1 plus whoever USC is play i realize USC is an extremely popular school and lots of people in hawaii go there for school but so is OREgon or OREGon State or UDUB...... if its gonna be PAC-10 all day all night how about some game other than USC for a bit... maybe please :dunno:dunno:dunno