Mel Kiper vs. Mcshay

bo knows

I'm not sure if Suh can win the award or not, but its great that he's getting all this publicity because it not only helps him, but also helps the program.

Something that would really help the program is for Nebraska to play well on national television.

In fairness, the Huskers actually did look like a top tier team against V-Tech.

For that matter, playing possum for three quarters and exploding for four TDs in the fourth quarter against Missouri made us look like cold-blooded gunslingers.

Wow. Was that really only five weeks ago?

I'm not sure if Suh can win the award or not, but its great that he's getting all this publicity because it not only helps him, but also helps the program.

Something that would really help the program is for Nebraska to play well on national television.

Agreed. Luckily, Suh and the Huskers have a few more big televised games to make a big impression.

The one stat I would try to push if any is the blocked kicks, I don't think the average fan has any idea of how big any blocked kick is at any point in time EVER in a football game. I do not understand why this is not shown more, I mean really to add to his BEASTMODENESS, he has three blocked kicks.

P.S.

And BEASTMODE will be perfectly defined in the next couple of days after the submission to Webster gets approved.

Suh being #1 on Kipers big board is going to be huge for Nebrasaka this off season for recruiting this year and the upcoming years.. I don't think we have ever had a player #1 on the board and all winter/spring Nebraska's name will continually be coming up on ESPN

Absolutely right! His image will be all over espn from now till draft day. A program can't buy that kind of coverage.

I'm with Michael on this one. Eddie George over Tommie was rediculous. Then we had Woodsen over Peyton Manning 2 years later. It's a popularity contest and they get it right about 10 percent of the time.

And there's a solid case for Grossman and Dorsey when Crouch won it, too. To me it seems like they rarely get it right.

Crouch was the Nebraska team, while I think he ruined Nebraska football by making the option the Qb only he deserved the Heisman by carrying Nebraska almost to a National Championship.

Crouch on this team would probably even make this offense work and thats saying a lot.