EA Sports Elite 11 QB Camp

Can we please keep this thread on track, Nameless and Formerfan? Believe it or not, it's possible to post without egging people on.

It is along the same line. It has to do with tebow and Freeman and who is the better QB. But if you pay close attention, i am sure FF will find a way to derail it and bring up old NU QB's or something else that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Can we please keep this thread on track, Nameless and Formerfan? Believe it or not, it's possible to post without egging people on.

It is along the same line. It has to do with tebow and Freeman and who is the better QB. But if you pay close attention, i am sure FF will find a way to derail it and bring up old NU QB's or something else that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

:bang

:bang

:yeah

That's pretty much the definition of egging someone on...

Just because FF has a different opinion then me and i have a different opinion then him, that's egging him on? :dumdum

No, this is egging him on:

i am sure FF will find a way to derail it and bring up old NU QB's or something else that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Sorry but I am a straight shooter. I type what i see and i have only been here about a month or so but i've seen more topics hijacked and closed because of him then i have seen in a lifetime. But that's kewl, i am not here to egg anyone, i am here to talk football. I just don't like thread hijackers. So if my comment came off as egging him, i appologize. Besides, i think this thread has run its course long enough.

I think Tebow will likely have the better college career. If he goes to FLA, I'm sure he'd put up huge numbers, but it will be interesting to see how that translates to the pro game.

Freeman, on the other hand, could come out of NU as an elite prospect because of Callahan's offense.

Of course, Freeman would have to beat out Beck - which hopefully won't happen!