Bad pattern?

CU Sucks

loss-loss-loss.......which would suck

Actually the correct pattern would be loss win win......... and that would still suck because it isn't win win win.... but atleast we'd be going to dallas.

Maybe in your wild world of symmetry... But most would see it loss-loss-loss.

Actually the correct pattern would be loss win win......... and that would still suck because it isn't win win win.... but atleast we'd be going to dallas.

A pattern emerges!

I'm struggling to see that as a pattern.

I'm struggling to see that as a pattern.

after every two wins we lose with the losses increasing by one.

That pattern is definitely not set. If it were a song and a rhythm it would be win win loss win win loss loss win win loss win win loss loss and so on.

Three losses doesn't really fit with the established pattern. If it were like this then that would make sense:

win, loss, win, win, loss, loss, win, win, win, loss loss loss and so on.

Just sayin.

That pattern is definitely not set. If it were a song and a rhythm it would be win win loss win win loss loss win win loss win win loss loss and so on.

Three losses doesn't really fit with the established pattern. If it were like this then that would make sense:

Just sayin.

i have to disagree with you, given the set involved and the finite number of variables, it would most logically be A A B A A B B A A B B B. Because there are only 12 spaces, that best suits the pattern; the 'blank blank blank' locks in your options. Think jazz, not blues... but this is not a song.

Just sayin.

i have to disagree with you, given the set involved and the finite number of variables, it would most logically be A A B A A B B A A B B B. Because there are only 12 spaces, that best suits the pattern; the 'blank blank blank' locks in your options. Think jazz, not blues... but this is not a song.

:yeah

Just sayin.

:yeah

not to dedhoarse , but there are two patterns. One, we win two at a time; Two, each time we lose, it is followed by an increase in one. that is probably to most succinct way to explain it.

I dunno about you guys, but my hopes for North Title is still looking good.

Allow me to break it down...

Right now here are the standings for the North.

KSU - 4-2

NEB - 3-2

CU - 2-3

ISU - 2-4

KU - 1-4

MU - 1-4

I will start with KSU. Given their last two games against Mizzou and Neb. If they win both they finish with a 6 - 2 record and claim the north. Now the only way for KSU to be knocked out is to lose to Mizzou and Nebraska. Unlikely that Mizzou will win going 1 - 4 in conference play and playing at KSU.

The pivotal game of the North will be KSU visiting Nebraska. Whoever wins can pretty much call it a winning seat for the north title. Because even if we lose to Colorado, we still finish 5 - 3 in conference play, tied with KSU but with a better overall record with Nebraska at 8 - 4 and KSU at 7 - 5.

So here it is, my prediction for the North.

Nebraska: 6 - 2 (9 - 3)

Kansas State: 5 - 3 (7 -5)

Iowa State: 4 - 4 (7 - 5)

Mizzou: 3 - 6 (6 - 6)

Colorado: 3 - 6 (3 - 9)

Kansas: 1 - 7 (5 - 7)