Predict the sack total

WCHusker

I'm going with 7-if he makes it that far into the game.

He's dead meat.....D-E-A-D!!!!!!!

Crick & Suh are going to come down on him hard & often. He's F'd....basically no real protection.

This is going to be fun to watch :w00t:w00t:w00t

Im gonna go with 15. I bet Reesing's comments about Suh and the Blackshirts are in their lockers right now. Besides I think Reesing likes having big guys on top of him.

I honestly think Reesing will not make it through the game...

one of the worst O-lines we have faced, coupled with an already injured and hobbled Reesing will not make for a good day.

He may not get sacked alot but I'm sure Suh and co will make there presence known by givin him some hard shots every time he releases to throw.

I honestly think Reesing will not make it through the game...

one of the worst O-lines we have faced, coupled with an already injured and hobbled Reesing will not make for a good day.

He may not get sacked alot but I'm sure Suh and co will make there presence known by givin him some hard shots every time he releases to throw.

I think interceptions will be a bigger problem for him, it it possible that our defense will score more than their offense?

Who knows?

This thread needs some kool aide...

I generally try to take the middle ground and play a sort of devil's advocate, but on this one, i have a good feeling for the huskers playing well.

I will say that I do believe I have figured out this board, it is merely a constant argument between those who drink the kool-aid, and those who accuse those of drinking kool-aid and antagonize those who drink the kool-aid. it is an eternal argument over who can flame the most over another's flame.