Predict the sack total

WCHusker

I don't expect any one player to get more than two sacks a piece. I think the game plan will be similar to it was at VT. I look for the D line to try and contain Reesing as much as possible, because his best weapon is is ability to throw on the run. It may not look pretty, but it is the smartest game plan against KU.

Considering that Frosh guard KU want to play across from Suh today should be getting his ass handed to him most of the game, I think the sacks will take care of them selves. It's the pick 6's I want to see more of today.

Hats off to the KU O-Line. They did a good job shutting down Suh and Crick.

If they don't flag it, it's not holding.

Agreed...great job by the KU o-line to shut down our pass rush. Also good gameplanning by KU to do roll outs and for Reesing to do a bit of running to keep us on our toes. I don't think we really planned for Reesing to be running like he did, so good call to on that as well.

No flag, no holding you are right. But man I think we got hosed a few times with no holding calls again, but not much you can do about it right?