Husker opinions of OU/Sand Aggies

i think it will be a good game.

i think we screwed ourselves in the TTU game and we held our own in the OU game. that said, i think OU rolls and it wont be particularly tough.....imo.....

i would have to disagree, TTU has a lot of potential. you never know what will happen. i think TTU will win, but I hope OU wins. then again, OU might of had a breakthrough game yesterday.

People have been underestimating TT all year. They lost to three legitimate teams in Texas, Houston and OK State. I have no idea what happened against aTm. That's still a baffling game. But Tech is a decent team. They have a decent defense.

It depends entirely on which OU shows up. If it's the OU that came to Lincoln, Tech will win. If it's the OU that beat aTm, Kansas and K-State, the Sooners will win.

People have been underestimating TT all year. They lost to three legitimate teams in Texas, Houston and OK State. I have no idea what happened against aTm. That's still a baffling game. But Tech is a decent team. They have a decent defense.

It depends entirely on which OU shows up. If it's the OU that came to Lincoln, Tech will win. If it's the OU that beat aTm, Kansas and K-State, the Sooners will win.

:yeah my thoughts exactly

Well Tech is having some QB issues, and I know our D will come to play, but, ugh, just so frustrating with the lack of consistency from the O. And I think we're down to like 6 lineman? If someone else gets hurt, we're gonna be pulling Crimson-wearing fat guys from the stands. Oh, and let's not forget, that was our walkon soccer-player-turned-placekicker doing the honors at the end of the game last night. Our scholly kids couldn't get the ball in the barnyard, much less hit the broadside of that barn. Hopefully it won't come down to a FG. If we lose by 1 point again, I'm gonna be physically ill. All that said, I think we can take em, just gotta pay attention and learn the snap count before Saturday. :rant

Yeah, the Sand Aggies have been all over the place as well, this is not a game I would put any money on, that's for dang sure. Who knows what the hell is gonna happen, both teams are severely schizo. I hope we come in with a chip, it's been a long time since we won in Lubbock, but I'm concerned they might still be a bit ticked about last year in Norman--those 40 point beatdowns tend to linger in the collective memories. But it sure was fun at the time!!! ;)

BTW, did y'all see Brody Eldridge in the neck brace on our sideline during the aTm game?? Thank your defense for that, poor kid (not that they were dirty or anything, just hardcore). I feel bad for him, he's played just about every position on the O except QB, awesome team player, just did whatever was asked of him, no complaints...I think he's one of Bob's alltime favorites, prolly not gonna play on Sundays, but just a great kid. Wish he could of finished his senior year, but good grief, we are injury-cursed this year. I've been a Sooner for MANY years, never seen anything like this year. I'm glad I don't have a kid playing for this team, I'd fear for his safety.

To me, it doesn't completely lie in which Tech QB starts. I think overall Sheffield is the better QB, but Potts has his moments too. I think it depends on which overall Tech team decides to show up. I don't think any team is more schizo than TTU at this point. They can be tough and are usually underestimated... which is why I think they give teams problems. I was more worried about TTU than any other team that we have played season. I just knew they would give us a fit for some reason. Although in hindsight the ISU loss was much more mortifying. TTU put up quite the fight against Okie St., but I think OU will be able to pull it out.