The Curse of Cy the Cyclone

Cy,

I hate to break it to you, but it's not you. It's the f&%$ing husker football hat I bought at Huskers Authentic when my wife and I were headed down to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl to watch the Huskers lose to Auburn. That hat is cursed by "The Coach Who Shall Remain Nameless" or perhaps the AD with the $h17 eatin' grin. I wore it to the TT and ISU games before I realized it was cursed. I mean really eight turnovers????

I didn't wear it to Oklahoma, and look how that turned out. I'm now thinking about burning it before the KSU game, but I'm not sure if the mojo is best with it just sitting ignored in my closet.

Cy,

I hate to break it to you, but it's not you. It's the f&%$ing husker football hat I bought at Huskers Authentic when my wife and I were headed down to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl to watch the Huskers lose to Auburn. That hat is cursed by "The Coach Who Shall Remain Nameless" or perhaps the AD with the $h17 eatin' grin. I wore it to the TT and ISU games before I realized it was cursed. I mean really eight turnovers????

I didn't wear it to Oklahoma, and look how that turned out. I'm now thinking about burning it before the KSU game, but I'm not sure if the mojo is best with it just sitting ignored in my closet.

Burn it, HuskerNation will provide you with a new one.

Cy,

That curse was displaced by the famous "Reversal of the Hats" incident of 2008. Through my god-like powers, I was able to transfer all the bad karma from your NU hat to another hat. It took qute a while to find a perfect vessel in which to place this curse carried by your NU hat. I needed a big hat...the biggest hat I could find...and it had to be associated somehow with the Cotton Bowl loss to Auburn...

Thus, Auburn, thanks to my all-mighty football powers, is now cursed by having the biggest asshat they could possibly have as a HC...courtesy of Iowa State...and having to pay ISU for the priviledge of owning said asshat.

Your NU hat has been purifed. Wear it in good health.