The Curse of Cy the Cyclone

During the 2008 season I posted my pedictions for the upcoming games every week without fail. This year, due to time restrains, I have only been able to post my predictions for the week's upcoming games only twice...big deal right?

Consider this...my first prediction thread preceeded the Nebraska-Texas Tech game. I pedicted an NU victory. However, we all know the Huskers went on to lose a game they very well should have won.

My second prediction thread preceeded the Nebraska-Iowa State game. I predicted an NU victory. We all know how that one turned out with the Huskers losing a game they damn well should have won.

Two prediction threads...two inexplicable loses by the Huskers. Mere coincidence or a result of the whims of the all-powerful football god Cy the Cyclone?

You must admit that many on this board have mocked the mighty Cy throughout the 2009 season...calling him evil names, questioning his football omnipotence...ridiculing his mighty Cyclones. Many have been the times where Cy has not been pleased...yet Cy has persevered.

Now, however, Cy is in a quandry. Should he test his theory of all-powerfulness by posting a new prediction thread? Following the standard scientific method process, this would seem to be called for in order to prove my hypothesis that I am, indeed, a football god. Yet, in order to prove the hypothesis, I would be forced to throw the Huskers under the bus!

What to do...what to do...

During the 2008 season I posted my pedictions for the upcoming games every week without fail. This year, due to time restrains, I have only been able to post my predictions for the week's upcoming games only twice...big deal right?

Consider this...my first prediction thread preceeded the Nebraska-Texas Tech game. I pedicted an NU victory. However, we all know the Huskers went on to lose a game they very well should have won.

My second prediction thread preceeded the Nebraska-Iowa State game. I predicted an NU victory. We all know how that one turned out with the Huskers losing a game they damn well should have won.

Two prediction threads...two inexplicable loses by the Huskers. Mere coincidence or a result of the whims of the all-powerful football god Cy the Cyclone?

You must admit that many on this board have mocked the mighty Cy throughout the 2009 season...calling him evil names, questioning his football omnipotence...ridiculing his mighty Cyclones. Many have been the times where Cy has not been pleased...yet Cy has persevered.

Now, however, Cy is in a quandry. Should he test his theory of all-powerfulness by posting a new prediction thread? Following the standard scientific method process, this would seem to be called for in order to prove my hypothesis that I am, indeed, a football god. Yet, in order to prove the hypothesis, I would be forced to throw the Huskers under the bus!

POST - that stuff is very fun to read!! :):horns2:horns2:worship:worship:worship

:snacks::snacks::snacks::snacks:

Why would we mock you? :dunno

I would think a God would be right when he makes prediction. In your case maybe it's Ominimpotence. :):)

You gotta post em Cy! But first things first. Way to go Clones!! :clap It seems a lot of overlooked players from Nebraska find themselves in Ames and doing a great job. You would be surprised at how many of us are "Closet Clones" and just afraid to admit it in public! :lol: I picked the Clones over Iowa and KSU and that didn't work out so well. I'll go out on a limb somewhat and pick em to win in Columbia if it makes you feel better. Now we are even!!!

Post the prediction!!! Just pick KST