Helu to break the 1000 yard mark this season.

Rushing for 1000 yards in a season isn't really all that impressive anymore.

I think with our offensive style it does. Last year Roy only put up roughly 850 yards in the entire season. Granted, he split time a lot more with Lucky and Castille, but for being the lead guy I'm impressed with the fact that he is probably going to get 1200-1300 if he continues to produce like he has. Given his injuries the last few weeks, I'm even more impressed.

I think with our offensive style it does. Last year Roy only put up roughly 850 yards in the entire season. Granted, he split time a lot more with Lucky and Castille, but for being the lead guy I'm impressed with the fact that he is probably going to get 1200-1300 if he continues to produce like he has. Given his injuries the last few weeks, I'm even more impressed.

He only put up 850? He didnt start tell the 9th game and put up 510 yards in the final 4 games.

I dont really get excited unless they go over 1500. When healthy Helu is good for 100+ a game. Maybe next year he can rip off 1500+.

And WIN THE HEISHMAN! What suh should win this year but won't because the heishman because it has become so political.