Cy's Amazing & Winning Predictons

Throwing caution to the wind…it is time for another installment of “Cy is Always Right” as I continue my football predicting dominance for a record breaking however old I am year! Of course, I am tempting fate by doing this as you all know from my last post but since I am the Football Prediction God, fate is subservient to ME! Therefore:

Colorado @ Oklahoma State

Hopefully Dan will have an enjoyable final trip at the expense of Colorado University. I would recommend that Hawkins eat a lot of expensive meals, buy lots of apparel, get himself a couple of high priced prostitutes and charge them all to his CU credit card since this will be the last chance he gets. May as well get a couple for his kid while he’s at it. I don’t know if anyone else finds it amusing to see that Colorado is the only team in the entire Big 12 who is mathematically eliminated from bowl contention this year. Thanks for the memories Dan!

Winner: Oklahoma State

Oklahoma @ Texas Tech

It amazes me that everyone thinks of Leech as some kind of “Pirate” . Does he have an eye patch or a peg leg or something? To me he just looks like a guy who has no running game so he just throws it all the time. What’s “pirate” about that? Amusing fact...in 2009, Potts has amassed –132 yards rushing. That’s like one and a half reverse wind-sprints. I’ve watched Oklahoma a couple of times and I’m really, really not that impressed with them. After losing Bradford, they look like Baylor with more talented recruits. Not the Oklahoma I’m used to.

Winner: Texas Tech

Iowa State @ Missouri

Paul Rhoads has won 6 games in his first year at Iowa State…moving him up to 3rd on the ISU all time career victories list. That was an amusing joke I heard from a Hawkeye fan…before their joke of a QB got hurt. I like ISU’s chances in this one mainly because I will be performing in St. Louis on Saturday night and I want to wear my Iowa State hoodie so people will throw beer cans and shot glasses at me and I can call them all a bunch of hillbillies. But, I would do that no matter who wins so…

Winner: Iowa State

Baylor @ Texas A&M

Anybody know whatever happened to that Baylor fan that was on here in the early fall telling me how great Baylor was going to be this year? He seems to have disappeared…just like his Bears. However, strange as it may seem, both Baylor and A&M are still possible bowl bid material…which plainly proves there are far too many bowls out there. Give it up Baylor. Basketball has started so why don’t you just cut your loses and concentrate on something you don’t suck at

Winner: Texas A&M

Kansas State @ Nebraska

You know somewhere deep in the bowels of the athletic department at KSU, someone is kicking themselves for scheduling two DII teams this fall, therefore making this week’s game a must win if they want the B12 North title. I mean…there had to be a Kent State or a Tulane or someone out there somewhere that KSU could have hammered huh? Really sucks to be Snyder and the fighting Synders this year. They not only get to lose their chance to win the Big 12 North but also lose any chance of getting a bowl bid all in one afternoon! How cool is that?

Winner: Nebraska

Kansas @ Texas

And…in a totally opposite scenario with equally disappointing results for people living in Kansas…If Kansas wants to keep their bowl hopes alive they have to beat Texas at Texas….Bwhahahahahahahah….uh…..Bwhahahahaha! Fat chance! The fact that Kansas is still mathematically in bowl contention is only due to their scheduling guy being more on the ball than the idiot over at KSU. This one has “blow out” written all over it. Hopefully someone remembers to bring a stamp so Mangino and his boys can mail it in…

Winner: Texas

There you have it….the correct results for the upcoming weekend.

Throwing caution to the wind…it is time for another installment of “Cy is Always Right” as I continue my football predicting dominance for a record breaking however old I am year! Of course, I am tempting fate by doing this as you all know from my last post but since I am the Football Prediction God, fate is subservient to ME! Therefore:

Colorado @ Oklahoma State

Hopefully Dan will have an enjoyable final trip at the expense of Colorado University. I would recommend that Hawkins eat a lot of expensive meals, buy lots of apparel, get himself a couple of high priced prostitutes and charge them all to his CU credit card since this will be the last chance he gets. May as well get a couple for his kid while he’s at it. I don’t know if anyone else finds it amusing to see that Colorado is the only team in the entire Big 12 who is mathematically eliminated from bowl contention this year. Thanks for the memories Dan!

Winner: Oklahoma State

Oklahoma @ Texas Tech

It amazes me that everyone thinks of Leech as some kind of “Pirate” . Does he have an eye patch or a peg leg or something? To me he just looks like a guy who has no running game so he just throws it all the time. What’s “pirate” about that? Amusing fact...in 2009, Potts has amassed –132 yards rushing. That’s like one and a half reverse wind-sprints. I’ve watched Oklahoma a couple of times and I’m really, really not that impressed with them. After losing Bradford, they look like Baylor with more talented recruits. Not the Oklahoma I’m used to.

Winner: Texas Tech

Iowa State @ Missouri

Paul Rhoads has won 6 games in his first year at Iowa State…moving him up to 3rd on the ISU all time career victories list. That was an amusing joke I heard from a Hawkeye fan…before their joke of a QB got hurt. I like ISU’s chances in this one mainly because I will be performing in St. Louis on Saturday night and I want to wear my Iowa State hoodie so people will throw beer cans and shot glasses at me and I can call them all a bunch of hillbillies. But, I would do that no matter who wins so…

Winner: Iowa State

Baylor @ Texas A&M

Anybody know whatever happened to that Baylor fan that was on here in the early fall telling me how great Baylor was going to be this year? He seems to have disappeared…just like his Bears. However, strange as it may seem, both Baylor and A&M are still possible bowl bid material…which plainly proves there are far too many bowls out there. Give it up Baylor. Basketball has started so why don’t you just cut your loses and concentrate on something you don’t suck at

Winner: Texas A&M

Kansas State @ Nebraska

You know somewhere deep in the bowels of the athletic department at KSU, someone is kicking themselves for scheduling two DII teams this fall, therefore making this week’s game a must win if they want the B12 North title. I mean…there had to be a Kent State or a Tulane or someone out there somewhere that KSU could have hammered huh? Really sucks to be Snyder and the fighting Synders this year. They not only get to lose their chance to win the Big 12 North but also lose any chance of getting a bowl bid all in one afternoon! How cool is that?

Kansas @ Texas

And…in a totally opposite scenario with equally disappointing results for people living in Kansas…If Kansas wants to keep their bowl hopes alive they have to beat Texas at Texas….Bwhahahahahahahah….uh…..Bwhahahahaha! Fat chance! The fact that Kansas is still mathematically in bowl contention is only due to their scheduling guy being more on the ball than the idiot over at KSU. This one has “blow out” written all over it. Hopefully someone remembers to bring a stamp so Mangino and his boys can mail it in…

Winner: Texas

There you have it….the correct results for the upcoming weekend.

I knew Jimmy the Greek. You're no Jimmy the Greek...

Kansas State @ Nebraska

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: