Power football?

Huskrnut

anyone noticed all year we could get 5 yards out of the I-form with a strait away run no option or anything either i was watching the wrong scarlet and cream team or Watson is a slow learner because i think he picked up on it in that kansas game.

Funny it took TO to get his attention and show him how well it was working. sometimes i wonder...

Ok... I heard through the grapevine through a friends pet groomer, they have some relation to watsons second cousin... well anyways, I have a source.... they told me Watson has been reading Huskerboard to get coaching tips. My other source over at Verizon... they said wats was in the other day to buy a blackberry... asking questions about viewing HB in places with mediocre reception, like in large stadiums and such.

take it to the bank.

Watson is still a stubborn guy.

Give him the playmakers he wants and he'll go back to his offense of the early season, without a doubt.

Problem is, imho we need to be different if we want to excel.

100% agreed.

I desperately hope the wco & SW is long gone after this year.

I just wish the style of offense we want to run is figured out earlier in the season, preferably before the first game.

It seems like the last 3 years with Wats we have started with one thing, and ended with something completely different. We all understand that with personnel changes each year the offense changes somewhat, but you could argue that we have run 4 different styles of offense in the last 2 years given the rather drastic changes at midseason in both the '08 and '09 seasons.

I think Wats is a good coach and I like what he does for the most part. I'm happy with the fact that he has converted the offense to something that plays to our players' strengths. But he can't continue to start the season one way and end it another. Who wants to play for Nebraska if they keep changing their offensive style? I know if I was a recruit I'd want to go some place that doesn't have an identity crisis seemingly every year.