Burkhead returns to practice

np_husker

I never said it was about Lee or Green. I simply think our offense would improve more with a better QB as opposed to a better RB.

Understand?

..............and you dont think we know that so you think you have to remind us in EVERY thread??????

quit while your only slightly behind....trust me, im not the only one getting tired of seeing it...

when i saw burkhead play, he looked pretty special. if he plays, i do not think it is because everyone is so bad, i think it is because he is so good. i thought he looked better than Helu actually, at least he ran harder and found the holes better.

Looked better than Helu, get real! Optimism is cool, but come on...

i would also say that he looked like he has more raw talent than helu. he is not currently the better player, but he will be the better player soon.

i was not saying he was better than Helu, but he did run hard and found the holes that i think Helu sometimes misses. i have no delusions, Helu is the better back, but Burkhead offers a lot.

trust me, im not the only one getting tired of seeing it.

:yeah

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah Ok, I made my point :)

Now, back on topic. I agree with most here, I would hate to see Burkhead get hurt even worse by bringing him back to early. Having said that, he will need some reps to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully in the CU game so he can be ready to go in the Big 12 title game if we beat Ksucks (which I think we will). I just have a feeling that if we make it to the Big 12 title game, I am liking our chances at upsetting Texas, especially if we can have a healthy Helu and Burkhead in the backfield.

when i saw burkhead play, he looked pretty special. if he plays, i do not think it is because everyone is so bad, i think it is because he is so good. i thought he looked better than Helu actually, at least he ran harder and found the holes better.

i would also say that he looked like he has more raw talent than helu. he is not currently the better player, but he will be the better player soon.

i was not saying he was better than Helu, but he did run hard and found the holes that i think Helu sometimes misses. i have no delusions, Helu is the better back, but Burkhead offers a lot.

i was actually agreeing with ya! all i was saying is that helu is currently better but in the end i think burkhead will be better because of the same reasons you mentioned....

i was actually agreeing with ya! all i was saying is that helu is currently better but in the end i think burkhead will be better because of the same reasons you mentioned....

oh i know that you were agreeing with me, i was just restating what you were responding to to clarify to the person who told me to get real. i think you said what i was thinking better than i did and i should have said that when i responded to you.

We need a better QB before worrying about who will be the RB

This thread along with just about every thread that you post in you constantly go off topic and annoyingly post the exact same crap.

Go off topic again and your warning level will get raised.

Three strikes and done.

OKC hath doth spoken.

And I just realized what your avatar was... Aloha, Mr. Hand!

Don't waste his time... :lol:

oh i know that you were agreeing with me, i was just restating what you were responding to to clarify to the person who told me to get real. i think you said what i was thinking better than i did and i should have said that when i responded to you.

There is no proof whatsoever that Burkhead finds holes better.

The best part of Helu's game is his VISION, not only his instinct but also his knack to find the right hole or create when one does not exist. His peripheral vision and feel for defenders is exceptional. That's what separates him. You are measuring Burkhead's small sample of carries and making a pretty strong statement that he finds holes Helu doesn't. You are comparing him to the best back in the Big 12!!

Hey we are all Huskers fans, but the adulation of Burkhead has to have a larger sample to grant him the comparative praise you give him... By the way, I love Burkhead as a Husker.