OT - My morning...

Let me preface this by saying that I live with my Fiance and best friend from high school in Lincoln. They both leave to go to class early every morning between 7:30 and 8:30. I usually park my car at the end of the driveway so they can get out and I don't have ot move my car every single morning, then once I get up and go to class, the car will be moved by 9am.

This morning I woke up to a note on my car that stated the following:

Last Warning:

If this vehicle blocks this sidewalk ever again, it will be significantly vandalized. I hate cops and prefer to deal with issues like this myself. If it happens again after that, its owner will be significantly vandalized. Please do not consider this a bluff. Just park the F*ing gay piece of S*it farther forward you lazy F*cking piece of *hit.

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen.

---

I just called the cops and they are on their way....

I hate people like this, and I'm highly doubting that they know, or have ever even seen me. Interesting side information that makes this story more worth while...

a. I'm 6 foot 6inch tall

b. I'm 255lbs

c. I train in mixed martial arts.

I know this will most likely get moved but I didn't know where to put it. And I had to tell somebody...

Leave the parking spot empty and leave this note instead:

"Dear Concerned Citizen,

Thank you for your concern. Please understand however, this is where I have to park my car after I get home from f'ing your sister and mom (sometimes at the same time) until they both walk like cowboys who've riden an elephant for 3 hours. By the way, your mom says put on some clean underwear and mind your own f'ing business you piece of sh#t!

Sincerely,

Yo Momma's Boy-Toy"

Leave the parking spot empty and leave this note instead:

"Dear Concerned Citizen,

Thank you for your concern. Please understand however, this is where I have to park my car after I get home from f'ing your sister and mom (sometimes at the same time) until they both walk like cowboys who've riden an elephant for 3 hours. By the way, your mom says put on some clean underwear and mind your own f'ing business you piece of sh#t!

Sincerely,

Yo Momma's Boy-Toy"

:box

Or, obey the law and don't block the sidewalk like a good citizen. just a thought

You really think me blocking the sidewalk from 10pm at night to 9am in the morning warrants this note?

No.....that note is pretty extreme. However, you never know what cracked out meth-head lives down the street that likes to walk his two cracked out dogs at midnight. FYI, I used to have a neighbor who enjoyed his illegal substances that did exactly that. Dude walked his dog at like 11pm every night.... very odd.

For what it's worth, it is illegal to block a sidewalk, so don't be surprised if Barney5 says something supporting the intended goal of the note... :cop:

Or, obey the law and don't block the sidewalk like a good citizen. just a thought

You really think me blocking the sidewalk from 10pm at night to 9am in the morning warrants this note?

No.....that note is pretty extreme. However, you never know what cracked out meth-head lives down the street that likes to walk his two cracked out dogs at midnight. FYI, I used to have a neighbor who enjoyed his illegal substances that did exactly that. Dude walked his dog at like 11pm every night.... very odd.

For what it's worth, it is illegal to block a sidewalk, so don't be surprised if Barney5 says something supporting the intended goal of the note... :cop:

the note itself may be illegal, however, so it is good you called the cops.