Celebs at the Game this Saturday?

jjamuss

anyone hear if Joba Chamberlain or Larry TCG are coming to the game tomorrow?

thought I would try thinking about something besides fighting over QBs, heisman votes, coach of the year, who is healthy, who is a douche, etc.

Who else would be considered a celebrity (besides the former Skers FB players) that might make an appearance?

:snacks:

Since when are these people celebrities? Give me a Luke Walton or a Kathy Griffin and THEN we'll talk about celebrities.

I think Kathy Griffin was doing an opening at a port-a-potty somewhere in Idaho.

Larry goes to every game because he owns a box

Is that the reason that Erin Andrews goes to every game? She owns a box...wish I owned it.

Anyone know someone that owns one of the boxes there...or sits just below? Get a sign on TV!

"Erin you can come in my box if I can in yours!"

thought I would try thinking about something besides fighting over QBs, heisman votes, coach of the year, who is healthy, who is a douche, etc.

Who else would be considered a celebrity (besides the former Skers FB players) that might make an appearance?

Larry King, Brent Musburger and Richard Simmons will be there...

double-O:

700773.jpg

Make sure you let him know he's welcome.

I could give a damn what celebrities are at the game or alive on the earth at this moment or in the future. The god damn sun doesn't rise and set on their account. Grow the hell up.

For the rest of you that work hard, raise families and the like, enjoy another weekend of good football and that all important downtime from the daily grind.